Vaccination documents

Hi,

For test and go and thai pass, what kind of vaccination documents do I need to show? I was given local certificate print-out in English from where I got my vaccination. Would that suffice?

Thanks in advance.

I have received 3 vacs in the USA. I can go to the health department of my state and get a printed copy of all the vacs received in this state. I just go online and download a document I fill out and fax/mail back to them. They then mail me a copy showing all vacs in this state. If you received them at a military installation, you may have to go through them to get a print out.

Gday all

I was vaccinated in Europe so I was issue the yellow who vac book plus the european vaccination certificate. My third jab was given at the bangkok pattaya hospital. They issue an english certificate in english. I assume thats enough for the thai pass.

Wbr

Roobaa01

On 3/17/2022 at 9:44 AM, timoti said:

2. Is that enough? Or need a booster dose also? I had one but they didnt give me paper coz of printer issues.

If you are in Thailand most of the main government hospitals have a vaccination desk, you can go there and get a print out for free.

Good morning

How long am I considered fully vaccinated for example i got my third vaccination two weeks ago moderna prior pfizer and astra.

Would that be sufficient to obtain the thai pass 4 months later in July

For reentry to thailand.

Wbr

Roobaa01

4 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

How long am I considered fully vaccinated for example i got my third vaccination two weeks ago moderna prior pfizer and astra.

Would that be sufficient to obtain the thai pass 4 months later in July

For reentry to thailand.

Yess.  Currently Thailand has no maximum time limit at which vaccines are accepted for entry.  That could easily change in 4 months though so keep checking.

1 hour ago, problemfarang said:

test and go says you must show them you got 3 doses or shots. 

Not true.

Test and go requires 2 shots to be regarded as fully vaccinated.

My Thailand Pass  was approved today.

• Like 1