Would you pay THB25K to watch Liverpool v United in a friendly?

webfact

18 hours ago, RedArmy said:

So many bods on here who ain't got a Scooby Doo - Obviously 99.9% of us have no intention of paying 25k for a brief (Ticket) but 95% of you bods dont even follow either team - Septic Tanks are irrelevant on this thread so why even reply ??

Totally agree. Really don't know why the Septics feel compelled to comment on something they have no idea about and don't even know the correct name for (for the last time, it's football NOT soccer). If the thread was about their sports (you know the ones only they play but they call it things like the World Series), then I wouldn't comment as it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!

• Like 1

I wouldn’t pay 25 baht to watch these ridiculously over-paid clowns play a match. Quite a few of them earn upwards of £100,000 per week (!!!!). And still they whinge and complain like spoiled little boys how hard and difficult their life as a professional football player is. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The 5000, 7000, 12000 baht tickets sold out in the first 2 hours of going on sale - The 25000 baht tickets were the 1st to sell out - Huge demand for tickets for this match, as i fully expected. Plenty of people sceptical on this thread, with many predicting a half empty stadium.

Anyone on here actually purchase any tickets ???

United & Liverpool kept back a couple of sections each in their respective ends for those travelling over from England.

I just managed to secure a 7000 baht ticket in the United end - You need a special code for these - Let me know if anyone needs any help acquiring the cheaper tickets that are completely sold out on the event organisers official website.