Is Royal Gardens still doing Covid vaccinations?

giddyup

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, I checked today, too. No joy. 

They have also stopped doing then at The Monk's College North of town on Sukhumvit.... likely it is only hospitals now. 

• Sad 1

On 4/3/2022 at 3:18 PM, Danderman123 said:

Today is Sunday, so I will try tomorrow. 

If Royal Gardens is no longer doing vaccinations, where is another place that has vaccines available? 

I had my booster last Saturday at Jittaphawan Temple. Walk in. Choice of Moderna or Pfizer.

I think it is open until the end of April. Very quick and efficient. Just take your passport and either vaccine certificate or show Mor Phrom.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

BHP requires 6 months after the 2nd vaccination (for AZ + AZ) for a booster. 

The CDC requirement is 3 months. 

Well not sure the CDC is the holy grail on this...  how far are you off 6 months? I read this on FB

You can go to Chittaphawan Temple. There will be a Walk-in which organized by Banglamung hospital on Thursday,Friday and Saturday from 8:00-15:00. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well not sure the CDC is the holy grail on this...  how far are you off 6 months? I read this on FB

You can go to Chittaphawan Temple. There will be a Walk-in which organized by Banglamung hospital on Thursday,Friday and Saturday from 8:00-15:00. 

I am referring to the Thai CDC.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Ah OK.... sure about the 6 months AZ requirement? My Mrs got a booster earlier than I could, on top of 1xSino, 1xAz.

I am specifically referring to boosters for AZ + AZ.

Thai CDC says 3 months.

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya says 6 months.

2D9B811C-7CD1-48B6-B665-7A600A594836.jpeg

6F7FFEC5-ABE0-432B-B6C5-6EEF38C90364.jpeg

Edited by Danderman123

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

10 hours ago, cnmltd said:

I had my booster last Saturday at Jittaphawan Temple. Walk in. Choice of Moderna or Pfizer.

I think it is open until the end of April. Very quick and efficient. Just take your passport and either vaccine certificate or show Mor Phrom.

Can you give a more precise address, Google Maps can’t find this temple.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am specifically referring to boosters for AZ + AZ.

Thai CDC says 3 months.

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya says 6 months.

The suggestion I posted above actually refers to the Banglamung Hospital....

Edited by jacko45k

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

The suggestion I posted above actually refers to the Banglamung Hospital....

You posted that your Mrs got a booster for Sinovac + Az.

I have Az + Az. Any idea if the Temple will give me a booster for Az + Az after 4 months?

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You posted that your Mrs got a booster for Sinovac + Az.

I have Az + Az. Any idea if the Temple will give me a booster for Az + Az after 4 months?

Yes, I also posted it was being organized by Banglamung hospital which perhaps works to different rules. This pic was posted but I can't figure it out. 

vaccination.jpg

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I saw 8:00-15:00 mentioned... let us know how it works out. 

Thanks again @jacko45k, went there this morning & got boosted ???? 

- 08:10 We arrived & got 106/107 in the queue, they were calling out numbers 40-50 to go through, plenty of seats outside

- 08:30 Got through to the next phase, filled in the forms & started the musical chair shuffle

- 09:00 We're jabbed & sat in the recovery area.

Some observations

- According to the internet, this is only available 7th, 8th & 9th April

Image preview

- I would recommend going at around 10am as there seemed a lot less people arriving after 08:30 than there were before

- Need Passport, Vaccination Certificate (or Mor Prom on your Phone) & something with your address on it (E.g. 90 day report or TM30).

- We were only offered the Pfizer vaccine, this could have been a misunderstanding as my GF didn't have a choice as her ID still has her old Bangkok address & it seems only Chonburi residents could choose. I may have had a choice but Pfizer was fine with me so not a  problem   

- If you don't speak Thai then take somebody with you or at least be familiar with the numbers as everything is announced in Thai

- A Bolt Taxi costs 85 THB from Wongamat

-  If you're driving pull into the Djittabhawan College entrance, follow the signs (in Thai) for vaccination, there seemed to be plenty of parking 
 GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATEyN2M3LWVhN2QtMmI4MS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANyPK8szsIvT70XmWfGbQEfBwAmus2HF6K9R7VWkzb1BvV3AAACAQwAAAAmus2HF6K9R7VWkzb1BvV3AAVwsexbAAAAARIAEABfZEBK3d9VRIg4plRSvRKf&thumbnailType=2&isc=1&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IkZBRDY1NDI2MkM2QUYyOTYxQUExRThDQUI3OEZGMUIyNzBFNzA3RTkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiItdFpVSml4cThwWWFvZWpLdDRfeHNuRG5CLWsifQ.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.rLui4T7uc___J1jrNyd3NeMcqV-yP92oUiRwmiEhmiAUlUbAWq6A6EIdmJjtUgmKCmnU-ZOhILCrrNeLygjgaB6wqrBRvnFM1st9iz-NTmCBITkRpXt0fOEZHORpki0rsc9AxCwgiodkoOBudAu2LokZ5nGIkflo3tjMKEXYuPYSRdjIBAL3fUoJeW1xiALL0hbqRubEnDMtdpA8k8pho9kDvZqPJ7g8fbQXR9IFAe1tQFXCFqJ2txFEYZAhA2yHskktva5tnAKL64xCqEhuKAlUnL7EEScEyI5U3eIRj1_4vX2j4UdEvXb0f1385KF-qWVd-ZUoIyBe99SRlVvueA&X-OWA-CANARY=-T8-dWxyzUabSTFWTXZ0MdCqRBdOGNoYPB8Jj4VNECMy0MEhjmGhV18hED1vRJqFv4-AqIkzTmo.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20220325002.09&animation=true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For some reason the images I added to my last post have gone awry so I'll repost here... 

Information about the vaccinations (I don't read Thai but apparently the bottom of the text says it's available between 8:00 - 15:00,  7th - 9th April)...

Image1.jpg

This is where you pull into the Campus.... 

Imag2.jpg

This is where the vaccinations are done...

Image3.jpg

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thanks 1