Thai media uses "Hell Drug" tag for marijuana; Anutin's ganja show begins after arrest of granny

webfact

On 3/23/2022 at 3:57 PM, spidermike007 said:

Ganga is a very innocent drug. The worst effects on society are a loss of ambition. I used to smoke the best stuff in California. Unbelievably potent hydroponics.

That is the problem with Skunk (potent hydroponics), its too strong, where as normal Marijuana can open the mind to creativity like music and arts, without Marijuana there would have been no Reggae, or many other well liked music, like the Beatles, Stones, ETC.

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

No they are NOT. Oh dear you really have no clue do you. 

I have a lot of clues.  Tell me that the people that grow are not gong to sell and are going to check ID.  

Yes it may not be legal but hey we are talking about the RTP.

Matayom students have free access as it is to everything.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I have a lot of clues.  Tell me that the people that grow are not gong to sell and are going to check ID.  

Yes it may not be legal but hey we are talking about the RTP.

Matayom students have free access as it is to everything.

You can only grow HEMP ! Ganja is available all over Thailand  and always has been.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, freedomnow said:

Here we go - the multi-headed hydra that is any new thing brought in in Thailand.

No, the point is is that it's against the law! So "plod" in the back of beyond can get themselves noticed by locking up a sick granny for possessing one plant "because it's against the law" (Or lock up 3 old age pensioners and fine them 3000 baht for having an illegal 2 or 3 beers because "we have to uphold the law"!)

But so is riding a motor bike without a helmet, (and apparently also without a mask!) But how many motor bike riders are jailed for not wearing a helmet? 

A few years ago, a friend of mine on his motor bike was stopped by the police for not wearing a helmet. He was confronted by 2 lines of people waiting to pay their "fines" So he asked a policeman why there was 2 lines. He was told that there was a 300 baht line or a 500 baht line. The 500 baht line meant you got a ticket and had to report to the nearest police station and wait until you were called for, and pay your 500 baht and get a receipt for the same. The 300 baht line meant you paid the officer behind the "desk" at the checkpoint 300 baht, got no receipt, but were free to go on your way. Guess which was the longest queue, and guess which one my mate took!!!  

Edited by sambum