Is attaching the bill enough for proof of place of stay for the duration of trip for Thailand pass?

Hi,

For Thailand pass, my landlord only sent me a bill that shows that I paid for X nights. Will this be enough to prove I have a place of stay? It doesn't show the address or the name of condo or phone number of anyone. Should I request additional documents?

Thanks in advance.

I submitted that already, but I thought they also want to know where you will stay next?

Actually that SHA+ one was rejected immediately on a weekend because Thailand pass said the SHA+ hotel didnt approve it, because only later they emailed me asking for the same documents, passport, vaccination docs, insurance docs, etc, then they said ok, so now I am waiting for the new review after i modified the application to re-initialize it.

2 minutes ago, iwan55555 said:

So i gues, its wise to first get a approval of the SHA+ hotel before applying the thailand Pass? 

Just make sure the hotel you are booking is a SHA Plus hotel and provides transfer from airport to hotel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopitiam said:

Just make sure the hotel you are booking is a SHA Plus hotel and provides transfer from airport to hotel.

Yes I checked this. I didnt know the hotel had to confirm since Thailand pass is able to retrieve the booking using Agoda. Otherwise it seems redundant to me that hotel has to check all the docs and the same docs are also checked on Thailand pass.

• Haha 1

So again do you for the Thailand pass requirements besides the one day booking in a sha hotel also have a fully paid booking for ur hotel/condo stay for the whole duration of ur Thailand trip?? If yes then where has this invoice to be uploaded?

Edited by Destiny1990

My experience with Thailand Pass was first to book  ASQ hotel and supply them with all the information required by Thailand Pass. After the hotel accepts that info I then had to submit everything to Thailand Pass for approval. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

So again do you for the Thailand pass requirements besides the one day booking in a sha hotel also have a fully paid booking for ur hotel/condo stay for the whole duration of ur Thailand trip?? If yes then where has this invoice to be uploaded?

NO

• Like 1

14 hours ago, timoti said:

Yes I checked this. I didnt know the hotel had to confirm since Thailand pass is able to retrieve the booking using Agoda. Otherwise it seems redundant to me that hotel has to check all the docs and the same docs are also checked on Thailand pass.

Do you think a guy/girl at TP is searching for your hotel on Agoda?  I mean really!! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

No. Many people now seem to have this same problem. Even if you pay the hotel there is a 30 hour window that TP gives a hotel to confirm things. Many many hotels seem to not see this e mail. I couldn't believe my hotel did this after three direct calls before applying for TP for first time. Then TP sends you an e mail saying the hotel didn't confirm and you have to apply all over. The hotel told me " oh we will check e mails throughout the day blah blah " then the second time you usually get TP in 24 hrs.  It really has happened to so many people. This e mail must be fairly easy to miss. I wouldn't be surprised that it goes to junk mail! 

This must new, i've entered with two TP and never had this issue.

I had all my documents before the TP application, not hard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, PJ71 said:

This must new, i've entered with two TP and never had this issue.

I had all my documents before the TP application, not hard.

That's wonderful for you!  What I clearly said is that this glitch in the TP pass system has been reported on this forum many times and it also happened to me.  I had all my documents in order and so did the other people who had this happen on many occasions.  This has been happening since the beginning of Feb for sure.  No one is saying it is hard. But do you understand this issue happens in the 30 hour window TP gives the hotel to confirm things?  Since you seem perfect you need to be better at comprehending! Ok 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Do you think a guy/girl at TP is searching for your hotel on Agoda?  I mean really!! 

It's all automated if you knew something about computers. The application form checks this automatically using the booking number. Welcome to interwebs.

3 hours ago, alex8912 said:

That's wonderful for you!  What I clearly said is that this glitch in the TP pass system has been reported on this forum many times and it also happened to me.  I had all my documents in order and so did the other people who had this happen on many occasions.  This has been happening since the beginning of Feb for sure.  No one is saying it is hard. But do you understand this issue happens in the 30 hour window TP gives the hotel to confirm things?  Since you seem perfect you need to be better at comprehending! Ok 

Never experienced the '30 hour window', never even heard of it, neither have the many people that have reported on this forum many times.

7 hours ago, Calvin1976 said:

If your hotel provided you the booking letter with the confirmation numbers.

Should be able to get TP approved.

Got my TP approved 2 times within 3 hours after applied 2 times. ????

That’s what I like to see.A good quick turnaround in receiving your Thailand Pass .Would you like to say what Hotel you used.Might use them myself being as they where quick in giving you confirmation numbers.

Thanks

Edited by Hmunker

9 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Never experienced the '30 hour window', never even heard of it, neither have the many people that have reported on this forum many times.

Your application for TP experienced this not you personally. Every single application for TP has!  Everyone's hotel is sent an e mail from Thailand pass after you submit all your forms on line which requires a 30 hour window to get back to them for verification of your SHA + reservation with transport and testing. Why would someone be reporting on something that they aren't even aware of? It's a step in your approval process. No one is immune to this step. Many posters who do EVERYTHING correct get an e mail from Thailand pass saying your application for TP was rejected for this reason and for you to contact your hotel directly and then reapply for TP. 

1 hour ago, Hmunker said:

That’s what I like to see.A good quick turnaround in receiving your Thailand Pass .Would you like to say what Hotel you used.Might use them myself being as they where quick in giving you confirmation numbers.

Thanks

What he is saying is BOTH his second tries were in 3 hrs or less.  But he had to reapply for an error before this. I bet it was the same error I had because the hotel did not get back to TP in the 30 hour window they allow the hotel to do this. So maybe these hotels are NOT good because they don't check their e mails properly or don't answer to Thailand pass.  Then TP tells you that your application was REJECTED for this reason and that you need to contact hotel directly and reapply. When you reapply the SECOND time then it's often very quick. Mine was also about 3-4 hours the second time.  I called the hotel directly and firmly but nicely said will you dimwits check your e mails and get back to TP immediately this time!! I used other words but believe me they got it! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hmunker said:

Thanks

If I understand your post, I’ve used the Amaranth Suvarnabhumi hotel twice and they’re quick to provide the Thailand pass receipt/ information that qualifies for the Thailand pass after you provide insurance certificate and flight details, passport details etc. 

Thailand pass in under 2 hours of applying (my 3rd pass).

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hmunker said:

Thanks

Amanah Suvarnabhumi Hotel

Just received 5th day refund from this hotel also.

• Like 2