Ganja grannie: I thought the police were coming about the pipes - jailed, without bail

webfact

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Indeed this lady is a danger to Thailand and this simple plant far worse then drinking alcohol. So lock her up and throw away the key and safe Thailand. And don't go blaming Anutin for creating this confusing its these plebs that are just not smart enough to understand the rules.

Hard to tell from the pixelated photo, but I imagine she is covered in tattoos and is a well hard faced be-atch. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

She's lucky , could have ended up with multiple plastic bags

put over her head .......????

Regards Worgeordie

Well, she isn't out of the woods yet. TIT, what an amazing country. To think marijuana will be legal before they let her out of jail.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Indeed this lady is a danger to Thailand and this simple plant far worse then drinking alcohol. So lock her up and throw away the key and safe Thailand. And don't go blaming Anutin for creating this confusing its these plebs that are just not smart enough to understand the rules.

And make sure they take away her motorbike … Police could not find a helmet

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

Thailand keeps amazing me yeah big boss kills a cop doesn’t show up in court and they can’t find him or even give a proper Interpol notice with all the corruption going on here in plain Site you think they leave this poor old lady alone for growing one plant my God TIT

Yeah, but she's a villain, Sir!

• Haha 1