Ganja grannie: I thought the police were coming about the pipes - jailed, without bail

webfact

Hypocrites ,Trying to get tourist here and they Act Like like this . 

Trying to Lure tourist to come here and Acting like Fools ,Well they are.

This is out of this world ,Unbelievable  Stupid .

They wont score any tourist points this way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, digger70 said:

Hypocrites ,Trying to get tourist here and they Act Like like this . 

Trying to Lure tourist to come here and Acting like Fools ,Well they are.

This is out of this world ,Unbelievable  Stupid .

They wont score any tourist points this way.

not just acting like fools...they are FOOL'S first class

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

..........plus street food vendors and roadside fruit sellers.....they all need sorting good and proper.

I think it's time for the Kingdom to introduce caning as a proper punishment for such glaringly egregious offenses by these perennial scofflaws. Jail is simply not enough.

My guess is she's been offending for years, AND, she has even passed on such flagrant disregard for the law to her younger generation neighbor. Next thing you know others in the community will indulge.

The road to hell is paved exactly this way. Raping, burning, and looting are sure to follow. If you have any doubts just watch the classic "Reefer Madness".

Thailand must stand as a bastion, the very last if necessary, against the foul tide sweeping civilization and swelling the tax coffers of lawless nations around the world.

History will celebrate Anutin for his courage and vision.  He is destined to be a hero.

• Haha 2

This country has slid off the deep end, shame on the RTP! If those cops believe in karma should worry for their grandmothers. What a sad joke, locking up a sick 70 year old woman, it's another embarrassment for the kingdum, RTP shoots itself in the foot again while the world watches and shakes it head.

3 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

I ve seen many stories in Asean Now telling marihuana was legal and everybody could have at least 2 plants.

All fake news then?

I dont get it.

Nobody does.  And that's deliberate.  They get to bang up whoever they choose.

• Thanks 1

I am so glad that the RTP have locked her up becuase with all the ill gotten money she could have made from that one plant she may have purchsaed herself a new Porsche and that would put many innocent motorcyclists at risk ????????????

14 hours ago, webfact said:

But that is for medical marijuana. Despite Nang claiming her plant was for medical use it had a flowering head.

That'll mean the presence of THC - the substance that makes you feel high that the Thai authorities are keeping back from the public. 

Since I'm not a pothead, and the OP article doesn't bother to say, would someone mind giving a basic explanation of what the current law is on this, and if it's gonna change, to what and when?

In other words, what are you allowed to do at home on your own vs what are you not allowed to do?  Where did this poor lady go wrong with the RTP?

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Since I'm not a pothead, and the OP article doesn't bother to say, would someone mind giving a basic explanation of what the current law is on this, and if it's gonna change, to what and when?

In other words, what are you allowed to do at home on your own vs what are you not allowed to do?  Where did this poor lady go wrong with the RTP?

Great so what you are saying is whoever answers you back is a pothead?  You could certainly benefit from the good stuff I think and I could answer your question but I'll pass on this one. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, freedomnow said:

I thought this high-level ganga govt. minister would come to aid of anyone like her during this transition period.

Ditto

A perfect bit of political points scoring gone begging. 

Praise the Lord and Anutin - Thailand just could rid itself of weed-growing grannies ..........

I - for one - wonder now though, what the boys down at the Tourism Authority of Thailand will be smoking anytime soon as a sober brain cannot come up with all those brilliant mental farts ...... 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:20 AM, Will B Good said:

Hard to tell from the pixelated photo, but I imagine she is covered in tattoos and is a well hard faced be-atch. 

70 years of dodging the BIB... she'll pay now.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

I ve seen many stories in Asean Now telling marihuana was legal and everybody could have at least 2 plants.

All fake news then?

I dont get it.

It's only legal if you get permission, and register with the local authorities which presumably this lady didn't. You also can't make extracts with a THC content more than 0.2%.

Cannabis to partially come off Thailand's illegal narcotic list