Welcome back to Thailand! French husband has 400,000 baht headache after theft from house

webfact

On 3/25/2022 at 6:25 PM, Jimbo53 said:

But they don't bite chunks out of a burglars Ar$e lol.

I sat on an open backed bench one day, admiring the view of a lake.   A goose walked up and honked at me.  I said, go away goose, I don't have any food for you.   The goose walked away to my left and I ignored it.   

I ignored the goose to my chagrin.  It had walked around the bench and a minute later the goose bit me in the ar$e so hard I bled!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, radiochaser said:

I sat on an open backed bench one day, admiring the view of a lake.   A goose walked up and honked at me.  I said, go away goose, I don't have any food for you.   The goose walked away to my left and I ignored it.   

I ignored the goose to my chagrin.  It had walked around the bench and a minute later the goose bit me in the ar$e so hard I bled!

You must have said "Go away Goose" in a tone of voice that it didn't like ???????????? 

On 3/28/2022 at 6:57 PM, Jimbo53 said:

You must have said "Go away Goose" in a tone of voice that it didn't like ???????????? 

Nah, I think it was the, I don't have any food for you, part. 

On the other hand, it just occurred to me.  That could have been a thug goose and it didn't like me sitting on his bench!

• Haha 1