Traditional Investors Have Lost the Plot

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

I don't think I seen you lads post in the post about

Thailand not supporting Crypto ,to say the least

now the UK taking measures..........???? 

regards Worgeordie

Thailand not banning crypto. Just banned use as currency. You can buy and sell it like a share.

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

But Crypto is supposed to be used as currency ....? is that right,

regards Worgeordie

Not really. Its a hedge against inflation digital gold.

currency is but one use but not vital.

wine, baseball cards, gold, crypto

you can make money 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Whale said:

Thailand does support crypto, just not as a form of payment yet. Heres a quote from the Thai press last week that many dont realise :

"With Thailand leading the world in the proportion of internet users owning cryptocurrencies (20.1% of Thais aged 16-64)"

UK is similar, does not  support as an alternative currency but as an investment its fine. The exchange I use is approved by the UK government.

Why would Thailand not support as a form of payment? IMHO because it is a serious risk to the Thai baht, Thailand will want to have a digital currency of its own in place because the current capitalisation of crypto is 4 times higher than Thailand's total market capitalisation!

Crypto is here. It may be too big to stop but countries will want to slow its adoption down to protect their own financial systems. 

Yes otherwise baht tanks

Aud up a lot last 6 months

Btc is like a foreign currency

Swap into baht then spend

• Like 1

Satoshi's vision is a direct threat to the establishment because it has the potential to give the people control over their money instead of the fat cats (rats?). Munger is a fat old cat so I very much suspect that's the reason he refers to Bitcoin as 'rat poison'.

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lemsta69 said:

Satoshi's vision is a direct threat to the establishment because it has the potential to give the people control over their money instead of the fat cats (rats?). Munger is a fat old cat so I very much suspect that's the reason he refers to Bitcoin as 'rat poison'.

Correct

Rich control slipping

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Yes, sometimes they go up, other times down. Buy at the bottom, sell at the top. Gamble!

Wrong. Its called trading. No difference to shares.

Gambling is 100% luck no skill and you can lose 100% in a day.

Its impossible to lose 100% in a day on btc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I don't think I seen you lads post in the post about

Thailand not supporting Crypto ,to say the least

now the UK taking measures..........???? 

regards Worgeordie

SCB, owned by the Crown Bureau bought Bitkub, the largest crypto exchange in Thailand.. 

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

The reason that is native to any investor of certain dignity. They are just angry at themselves because they did not understand it from start. Didn´t believe in it from start. Never got on the train. They have missed a great opportunity to make more money, as it now has a high value already, Something that means they have missed the time when they could have been investing and got 10 000 - 20 000 % profit.

Agreed, just bitter. 

• Like 1