What is a high quality man/woman?

BritManToo

Do you consider yourself a high quality man?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

At my age a girl is 25/30 ???? but i slept with "girls" when i was a young teenager and women as i got older.

I'm really happy I didn't sleep with girls when I was a young fella, as knowing my luck she'd get pregnant, I'd have had to marry her, and I'd have missed out on all the great things I did in my life.

That was back in the days before the pill and having an illegitimate child was a great shame. Plus no tax money to unmarried mothers, and they normally gave them up for adoption if the guy wouldn't marry them.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1

High quality: foremost honesty and respect for others, treating other people how you would like to be treated. Further criteria are subjective. My drinking habits would not be high standard for a party girl.

I have met women in the bargirl category  which are honest, trustworthy and of higher quality than many men.

On 3/31/2022 at 9:56 AM, actonion said:

My Farang neighbours Thai wife  was angry with him one sunday while he was washing his car, he asked her what was her problem, she replied   people watching him wash  the car will think they are a low class family, her logic was  if he is washing his own car  then he cannot afford to take it to a car wash

Can relate to this we run an old truck it looks pretty good when clean and polished so I do so regularly ???? wife pointed out a place we could get it detailed inside and out 300 baht

That was some time ago and she has yet to request a visit, mainly I think because 20 minutes and I have a clean shining truck and the grandchildren have fun too

Yes I am quality, 80% of the time, mainly because of the selfless way I am with my wife and children, and the good grace with which I can accept things will not always be the way I like ???? 

The other 20% of the time I do take my own welfare into account ????