What is a high quality man/woman?

BritManToo

Do you consider yourself a high quality man?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

"Woman and girls" ?

You have had sex with a lot of woman and girls ?

Isn't that illegal  ?

You think too much. Girls, as used on here refers to any that are still attractive eg bargirls.

Try not imagining that every poster that admits to liking sex is lusting after jail bait.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You think too much. Girls, as used on here refers to any that are still attractive eg bargirls.

Try not imagining that every poster that admits to liking sex is lusting after jail bait.

Why the need to mention "Woman" and "girls" then ?

Often the word  "girls" is used to describe females .

But when you use the words "Woman" and "girls" to describe people whom you've had sex with , you are describing two different kinds of Females , Woman and girls .

Either can can be used, but when you use both words together , it means you are referring to both Woman and girls , otherwise you would just use the one word

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

But when you use the words "Woman" and "girls" to describe people whom you've had sex with , you are describing two different kinds of Females , Woman and girls .

Either can can be used, but when you use both words together , it means you are referring to both Woman and girls , otherwise you would just use the one word

hahahaha two different kinds of females.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

IMO you are looking for something to be offended about.

I've had sex with some seriously unattractive women that could never be called a girl, and some attractive women that I do refer to as girls.

Perhaps it comes down to whether they had children or not. Stretch marks are not attractive IMO.

• Like 2

On 3/31/2022 at 3:01 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

What is a high quality woman?

Young, pretty, cute, sexy, honest, no headache, no high maintenance, ...

I don't care if she is rich, from a rich family, from a "good" family, is highly educated, has a career, etc.

Let's concentrate on the important parts.

Blonde-Bombshells-For-Your-Viewing-Pleasure-11.jpg.e5acdf47eaa993acc958bd9ebcae0e17.jpg

I'd be puffed by the time I blew that up.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO you are looking for something to be offended about.

I've had sex with some seriously unattractive women that could never be called a girl, and some attractive women that I do refer to as girls.

Perhaps it comes down to whether they had children or not. Stretch marks are not attractive IMO.

I am not offended at all .

Just asking questions and clarification from a poster who has stated he's had sex with "Woman" AND "girls" , two different categories there . 

Asking why the need for two different categories in labelling females . 

• Sad 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just asking questions and clarification from a poster who has stated he's had sex with "Woman" AND "girls" , two different categories there . 

LOL. Most of us on here know why, but we are not repelled by the idea that prostitution exists.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Ive chopped both girls and women of legal tender and I can assure you they are both female.

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Either older than 18 , 20 or 21 years old 

In Thailand the age is 20.

The definition of adult - "a person who is fully grown or developed."

Ive chopped 30yr old women that act and behave like teenagers... are they women or girls ?

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I also use 'females' and 'ladies' ..... it's just words, they all mean the same thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Capable of reproduction, the definition works for both males and females. 

Menstruation, the average starting age is 12.

As they are capable of reproduction and taking your reply on face value.... a 12 yr old girl is an adult.. according to you.

Edited by Ralf001

52 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

As they are capable of reproduction and taking your reply on face value.... a 12 yr old girl is an adult.. according to you.

In some countries I believe a 12 year old girl could get married, though that may have changed in recent years.

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

I'm just repeating the definition of the word.

If you want to assign blame, I would suggest God was responsible.

• Haha 1

Calling a bargirl a bargirl is some pretty small potato's persnickety outrage.  

Of course they're not really girls. They're bar-persons, from now on in, got it? Or go Carry-on film and refer to them as Bar-Matrons. Oh, Matron.

And they don't really love you long time, don't buy into the hype on that either.

The new requirement for mongers who go with bargirls to specifically specify that they're not actually pedophiles starts NOW.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I also use 'females' and 'ladies' ..... it's just words, they all mean the same thing.

Words are different because they mean different things. Dictionaries may list them as synonyms, but there are differences, which may not be clearly captured by dictionaries.  Dictionaries are not authorities - there are no authorities of the English Language, despite what publishers in Oxford will tell you.

On 4/1/2022 at 8:40 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

"Woman and girls" ?

You have had sex with a lot of woman and girls ?

Isn't that illegal  ?

At my age a girl is 25/30 ???? but i slept with "girls" when i was a young teenager and women as i got older.

Edited by ivor bigun