Video: Beware the ladyboy gangsters - but this video-making "farang" didn't

webfact

9 hours ago, CLUBBER said:

I absolutely believe it was staged , how could he not feel that guy removing his chain .

I just heard an interview with the guy. He said he realized 10 minutes later that the chain was gone...

And about why: Probably he felt the love so much in that kiss that he fully concentrated on that sensation. ???? 

9 hours ago, Stupooey said:

I lived in Bangkok for five years without ever experiencing the 'steaming pile'. I did avoid the Sukhumvit Ghetto like the plague, though.

I live in lower Sukhumvit since 25 years and I love it.

And until now only one person tried to rob me. It was a farang... 

Hmmm, two things this week that make me question if its been staged, the academy award thing now this.

Its absolutely conceivable that this is staged to get views and subs for the youtube channel.

18 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Funny. Lived in Boston for the most part of 35+ years. Have never ever heard a story like yours. Window down in car must have happened during our 8 week summer lol.  

Really? Where did you live in Brighton/Alston/ Beacon Hill area? She had been in Stop and Shop Supermarket at Fields Corner and was driving up Geneva Ave and was at a red light where it meets Columbia Rd.  That's  Dorchester  and not that safe an area.  Other cousin was on the Orange line train when it was above ground at Egleston Staition (tore down elavated trains in 1987) She was sitting in seat by the doors so he just reached back in as they were closing and ripped it off.

Egleston Square, 1973. Photo by Steve Quinn.
Story by Jim Botticelli
Not a Hot Spot

It may have been the most neglected square in inner city Boston. With its location, less than ornate surroundings, major traffic scrambling, and--deserved or not--a reputation for crime, Egleston Square sits at the junction of Washington St, Columbus Av and Seaver St on the border of Jamaica Plain and Roxbury. Where exactly that border lies is a mystery to us, but Egleston Square rarely comes up in conversations citing local hot spots to visit, much less to even drive through.

12814545_1220527437974715_9203410421965834205_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Really? Where did you live in Brighton/Alston/ Beacon Hill area? She had been in Stop and Shop Supermarket at Fields Corner and was driving up Geneva Ave and was at a red light where it meets Columbia Rd.  That's  Dorchester  and not that safe an area.  Other cousin was on the Orange line train when it was above ground at Egleston Staition (tore down elavated trains in 1987) She was sitting in seat by the doors so he just reached back in as they were closing and ripped it off.

Egleston Square, 1973. Photo by Steve Quinn.
Story by Jim Botticelli
Not a Hot Spot

It may have been the most neglected square in inner city Boston. With its location, less than ornate surroundings, major traffic scrambling, and--deserved or not--a reputation for crime, Egleston Square sits at the junction of Washington St, Columbus Av and Seaver St on the border of Jamaica Plain and Roxbury. Where exactly that border lies is a mystery to us, but Egleston Square rarely comes up in conversations citing local hot spots to visit, much less to even drive through.

12814545_1220527437974715_9203410421965834205_n.jpg

So you are comparing the most crime ridden parts of Boston with Sukhumvit near the Marriott hotel lol?  I have never been to Fields Corner in Dorchester or Egleston Sq. Your post made me think you are comparing what's known as a safe area in BKK with almost any area ( except the two you now mention) in the Boston area. I mean come on dude!  I bet this happened years ago as well which is famous for posters on here. So when you say it can happen anywhere what you really mean regarding Boston is that it can happen in the worst parts of the city. Got it.  The topic was a chain grab in a part of Sukhumvit that is considered very safe and this made an article because it DOES NOT HAPPEN often. I bet the guy with the England necklace grab story was speaking of a crappy part of London but left that fact out as well. Cheers! 

16 hours ago, mogandave said:

Men still wear gold chains? I thought that was a ‘70s thing….

My wife has a 5 baht gold chain hanging around my neck, here in the U.S.. 

I don't care for wearing jewelry but it has a special whatchamacallit buddha figurine hanging on the chain and she wants me to wear it.  I keep it hidden under my T shirt and my other shirt so no one sees it. 

Neither of us wears any kind jewelry when in Thailand! 

On 3/31/2022 at 3:28 AM, jacko45k said:

Better off without it.....less likely to be bothered by these thieves... mine got yanked off by a  guy on a motorcycle behind me years ago, never to be replaced!

I also had mine yanked off by a motorbike thief, in Kuala Lumpur, live and learn 

Let me present my basic understanding of the issue. The historical human morale is based on the male's values. Accept it ot not - it is the fact. What are those male's values? Being a male, keeping your word, being honest, being who you are - a responsible male. Being a subject, never an object. Will you expect those values still being actual with somebody giving his back for the use of other males? Ladyboys have no values. Women have women's values (deeply related to the men's values). Ladyboys have NONE. Don't expect any. Don't respect any.

Edited by Hellfire
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 3:37 PM, hotchilli said:

I did, if I was wearing socks I'd have laughed them off, had to hang-on to my shorts though.

Bloke was a right door-handle.

"Bloke was a right door-handle."

Nice! Actually the whole thing reminded me of an old toothpaste ad in the UK (maybe the USA as well") :- 

"You'll wonder where the yellow went ..........................Pepsident"

Just now, sambum said:

"Bloke was a right door-handle."

Nice! Actually the whole thing reminded me of an old toothpaste ad in the UK (maybe the USA as well") :- 

"You'll wonder where the yellow went (when you brush your teeth with P.......t)!" ???? 

On 3/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, alex8912 said:

Funny. Lived in Boston for the most part of 35+ years. Have never ever heard a story like yours. Window down in car must have happened during our 8 week summer lol.  

And those stories would not be news worthy in Boston. You hear falling from balcony stories here all the time. Have you ever heard of a guy falling from a balcony in Boston?  I have heard  of  a balcony colapse  at a party (too many people on it) but that's it.   Many stories that make the news here would never  make a newspaper or tv news in a major US city.