Whatever happened to Sharky?

SirHonkersTheFirst

Probably more like 5+ years ago...

I think he was pressured to leave due to legal problems. Saw a vid of him barge into the police station causing trouble, etc. and I think the police raided his pad. He was Pattaya based.

Pretty sure he had a youtube channel or even a website, may still be there somewhere. I used to follow his vid's but he stopped updating when he left.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I think he was pressured to leave due to legal problems. Saw a vid of him barge into the police station causing trouble, etc. and I think the police raided his pad. He was Pattaya based.

Pretty sure he had a youtube channel or even a website, may still be there somewhere. I used to follow his vid's but he stopped updating when he left.

He comes and goes between Pattaya and the Gold Coast.

i saw him on Pattaya beach feeding the dogs, sure that was less than 2 years ago but time flies.

On Facebook he was trying to rent out a VT6 condo for 40k a month, sounded way overpriced considering it was during covid

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Recall some complaint that his condo was searched and the police removed personal items, specifically gold, and he wanted it back. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jacko45k said:

Recall some complaint that his condo was searched and the police removed personal items, specifically gold, and he wanted it back. 

Long time ago that. All put to bed. His condo in VT6 is still available to rent by him. I suspect with the Oz travel regs changing he will soon be back. Will let you know when my pal living in VT6 sees him again.

Just now, mokwit said:

A lot of farangs went back to farangland, Yinn included it seems. 

Banned on here and on the other one "it" and others went too. If we mention it again I'm afraid this thread will be closed so best not to me thinks.

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

A lot of farangs went back to farangland, Yinn included it seems. 

"She" was from Ranong and is still in Thailand, IMO, and posting here very frequently.

Edited by champers

19) You will not post missing or looking for person or information about any person, except with the explicit approval of admin by contacting support https://aseannow.com/contact/

25) No public discussion is allowed with regard to other forum members, as well as to advertisements or sponsors, or methods of blocking advertisements.

//CLOSED//