90-day online report (working?)

25 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

On both occasions I’ve used it (successfully) there is never the pdf attachment referred to in the email success notification to print out.

You're referring to the approval email, and not the submittal email, right?

The approval email...

[TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : 0123456789) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS HAS BEEN APPROVED

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

should have a next report date PDF slip attached, with a filename starting with your passport number.

On 4/1/2022 at 2:57 PM, Dionigi said:

Had a reminder from Immigration to do my 90 day filled in the form yesterday and was told it was not filled in. same again today. guess if it keeps up it's a trip to Immigration again.

When I kept trying, I finally got into the system but then after filling out the form again (last time it was already filled for me when I login'd - so when I submitted, I got a note that mine report wasn't due yet and that I was current.  Guess I'll try again tomorrow.  ThanksI h

I have noticed that when I had to re-do the form, I could not write in most of the required

info as they have it set up so that if you put in the initial letter, it gives you choices (i.e. location,

address, city, district, etc.  for dates, usually has a choice for you too.  at first I couldn't get my address straight - their system had changed that which I put into Thai - I read Thai easily and saw that it was correct, but finally after deleting that address and re-writing it in English, it allowed me to submit successfully.  Weird.  I note that on the form that the imm sent back to me did not include the arrival card # nor several other blanks but I just ignored those and got my next 90-day

(actually 75 days since my long stay is due 75 days away) report to print.  This is much easier than it used to be!

35 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You're referring to the approval email, and not the submittal email, right?

The approval email...

[TM.47] (PASSPORT NO : 0123456789) FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS HAS BEEN APPROVED

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

should have a next report date PDF slip attached, with a filename starting with your passport number.

Thats the one ,but That’s what I’m saying- there’s no "file attachment " as referred to nor reference to a blocked attachment - I’ve looked closely . It’s a standard gmail address which doesn’t seem to block any other attachments sent from different sources ,so I wonder if it IS being blocked because the source looks dodgy and if so how I might "whitelist" it ? 

27 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

so I wonder if it IS being blocked

Is your Google storage at/near its limit?

Do you use some exotic security programs?

Are you able to receive other emails with attachments?

Are you able to access gmail on a different device? If so can you view the attachment?

Can you forward the email?

The email address isn't whitelisted, obviously.

You can still log in, check the status of an application, click on the recently approved item and view/download the associated Receipt of Notification PDF, right?

Edited by mtls2005

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

Thats the one ,but That’s what I’m saying- there’s no "file attachment " as referred to nor reference to a blocked attachment - I’ve looked closely . It’s a standard gmail address which doesn’t seem to block any other attachments sent from different sources ,so I wonder if it IS being blocked because the source looks dodgy and if so how I might "whitelist" it ? 

I got the approval email yesterday, it states attached pdf file but it is not attached, the notification form is embedded.

Quite handy as I have lost the ability to open pdf’s on my iPhone now !

56 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Sounds like you got that sorted, based on your thread in the Apple forum.

Yes, I recently changed phones and assume the pop up blocker was activated by default, now fixed with help from a fellow poster.

Handy to know if , like myself, you rarely open pdf’s on an iPhone and want to keep a record of 90 day notification.

22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Is your Google storage at/near its limit?

Do you use some exotic security programs?

Are you able to receive other emails with attachments?

Are you able to access gmail on a different device? If so can you view the attachment?

Can you forward the email?

The email address isn't whitelisted, obviously.

You can still log in, check the status of an application, click on the recently approved item and view/download the associated Receipt of Notification PDF, right?

According to my step daughter the attachment may have been in a format incompatible with the Apple mail app on my iPad because when I forwarded it to her it asked if I wanted to 'include attachments " - so obviously embedded in the email. At her suggestion,opening my gmail account on my google website page showed it there to open. She works in internet trading in uk and says it’s more common than you imagine ! 

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

According to my step daughter the attachment may have been in a format incompatible with the Apple mail app on my iPad because when I forwarded it to her it asked if I wanted to 'include attachments " - so obviously embedded in the email. At her suggestion,opening my gmail account on my google website page showed it there to open. She works in internet trading in uk and says it’s more common than you imagine ! 

On my iPhone email ( Gmail ) it was embedded in the email itself:

DF63F119-58BD-43DA-A219-AE52DDF8B970.thumb.jpeg.2f9e47357bd797db6ba0450e96d9485c.jpeg

Yet, on my iPad I received it minus the embedded notification ( presumably the same as you ) , so there is some difference in the settings.

But comparing iPad and iPhone settings side by side I don’t see it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

Yesterday the system was not showing the login CAPTCHA presume I was a day early in trying.

I opened the site yesterday and the captcha was shown and I logged in even though my report is not due yet.

3 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

I assume their method of counting 15 days before the 19th is not the same as mine.

The site has no info about your reporting until you login.

I use 2 weeks before the report date instead of counting the days. Many offices include the report date in the 15 day count.

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

@nchuckle

I also don’t receive the attachment on my iPad ( Apple Mail, Gmail email ) for some reason.

I downloaded the Gmail App and the pdf is attached, so maybe an option for you.

It’s neither on the iPad mail app nor G mail app on same Device- nor on iPhone. The point is any work around takes as much time as logging back into 90 day report site ,pressing "progress' and getting it from there ! 

• Like 1

Report was due 19th April (going before then for annual extension)

5th could not login, no CAPTCHA showing

6th (yesterday) 9am submitted application and accepted e-mail received

7th 10am received e-mail saying approved with PDF receipt to print off

Excellent, a big improvement on the old system