90-day online report (working?)

yesterday and today when I go to "//https://tm47.immigration.go.th/TM47/#/login" all I get

is that the system is down for 3-6 hours for maintenance.  If I try the immigration online for 90-day

report, all I get is the apply website, not the login.  Is anyone else having this problem (today of 

course is April 1 so no jokes)

thanks in advance for any info

40 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

I had to re-register at the new site. Maybe because I hadn't used it in over a year.

You were probably trying to use the email and password for the mobile online reporting app. They are not the same passwords.

16 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yeah, that's weird. Even the little tab icon is different, officer icon vs. shield.

The URLs look exactly the same.

Strange things happen :biggrin:

But as written, if one uses the correct link it works fine.

I go to the website but all it wants to do is apply again for a new password.  When I did get in once, all it wanted to do was say that my previous report had been approved.  Nothing like the first time, when the tm47 appeared filled in, then I accepted that it was correct and submitted and within a very short time, there was an approval which I printed and kept in my PP.  Now it is 15 days until the next one is due so I am trying to get it done.  I decided to play the game, was refilling the information and it refuses to accept that my address is correct.  No matter how I try to change it, it always comes back up the same but the system continues to circle that in read as incomplete info.  Any suggestions?

7 minutes ago, Dionigi said:

Had a reminder from Immigration to do my 90 day filled in the form yesterday and was told it was not filled in. same again today. guess if it keeps up it's a trip to Immigration again.

Did you enter your passport number and nationality on the page for doing the application and the click the magnifying glass to complete the form? 

I checked earlier and it worked for me but my report is not due until late this month so did not submit it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

I had to re-register at the new site. Maybe because I hadn't used it in over a year.

The new system has only been available for a few months so your old login details would have been invalid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dionigi said:

Had a reminder from Immigration to do my 90 day filled in the form yesterday and was told it was not filled in. same again today. guess if it keeps up it's a trip to Immigration again.

As @ubonjoe posted above:

By filling passport and nationality + the magnifying glass directly below should auto fill the form and you can submit.

I did exactly this 15 minutes ago and instantly received the email acknowledging receipt. Approval email to follow, last time was 19 hours later.

I also received a reminder email from immigration when 15 days from my due date.

I did it for the first time with  Firefox,  5 days ago. Registered and applied in few minutes, received confirmation and printed application by E-mail immediately. Two days later received the printable report.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you enter your passport number and nationality on the page for doing the application and the click the magnifying glass to complete the form? 

I checked earlier and it worked for me but my report is not due until late this month so did not submit it.

I completed the information as requested. At the top of the form above the line for Passport No. there is a logo containing a magnifying glass that states "Please fill in information OR Scan MRZ Passport"  The information button says that the info can be filled in manually or with MRZ scanner. I see no magnifying glass to complete the form apart from that. This is the second time I have used this app the first time it worked perfectly.

Just gone through it all again four times each time it tells me it cannot find the arrival info please check.

21 minutes ago, Dionigi said:

I completed the information as requested. At the top of the form above the line for Passport No. there is a logo containing a magnifying glass that states "Please fill in information OR Scan MRZ Passport"  The information button says that the info can be filled in manually or with MRZ scanner. I see no magnifying glass to complete the form apart from that. This is the second time I have used this app the first time it worked perfectly.

Just gone through it all again four times each time it tells me it cannot find the arrival info please check.

You apparently are using the mobile app.

This site is what I have been writing about. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

And it shows this at the top of the application page.

image.png.25a840d7e0799e741d2cfa85f360a61c.png

Just completed everything on the mobile app and got the expected message that I was not within the reporting window.

Are you sure you entering your arrival date correctly (Day/Month/Year).

I tried to use it 2 months ago First I registered sent it off came back with ID and P/W . Loged in filled requested items , snet off later that day received reply denied.  I was able to look at form sent and it did not include where made (Bangkok) or type of visa (non- Resident  )  How I arrived  (plane) TR 30 number Ect. Dose anyone know how to deleted my regression so I can start over again, I must have left that info out when I first signed up?

22 minutes ago, Dickp said:

I tried to use it 2 months ago First I registered sent it off came back with ID and P/W . Loged in filled requested items , snet off later that day received reply denied.  I was able to look at form sent and it did not include where made (Bangkok) or type of visa (non- Resident  )  How I arrived  (plane) TR 30 number Ect. Dose anyone know how to deleted my regression so I can start over again, I must have left that info out when I first signed up?

You can enter everything again when you complete the application after logging into the site.

I assume you mean your TM6 arrival card number not a TM30 report that has no number on it.

Most denials are due to your address not being entered correctly.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You apparently are using the mobile app.

This site is what I have been writing about. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

And it shows this at the top of the application page.

image.png.25a840d7e0799e741d2cfa85f360a61c.png

Just completed everything on the mobile app and got the expected message that I was not within the reporting window.

Are you sure you entering your arrival date correctly (Day/Month/Year).

Used that site and seems to work perfectly, will see what happens. Thank you for your help

I applied 4.00 pm Friday, got the acknowledgment of receipt of application email immediately, got the approval email just now ( 2.30pm Monday ).

New report date is from the date you apply ( at Ayutthaya IO at least ) and not approved date if anyone is interested.

On both occasions I’ve used it (successfully) there is never the pdf attachment referred to in the email success notification to print out. I have to go back into the site to check progress ,click the red pdf icon for the document then print it out. You have to disable any content blocker first. This is on my iPad and no big deal given Safari saves my password etc. for log in,but wondered whether this lack of attachment is commonplace? 

13 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

On both occasions I’ve used it (successfully) there is never the pdf attachment referred to in the email success notification to print out. I have to go back into the site to check progress ,click the red pdf icon for the document then print it out. You have to disable any content blocker first. This is on my iPad and no big deal given Safari saves my password etc. for log in,but wondered whether this lack of attachment is commonplace? 

I would say it is not normal. It could be that your email service is blocking attachments.