Florida's Don't Say Gay Bill Signed Into Law -- Demagogue's Delight

Jingthing

2 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I would say the same thing if it was a teacher promoting their personal religious, political or heterosexual behavior.  Teachers are there to teach academic subjects.  Not to discuss their personal lives. 

Heterosexual behavior? Like that they are married. Its totally routine for American teachers to share that. You're obviously not American, right?

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Your flaming and its DISGUSTING.

Teachers aren't sharing details of their sex lives.

It matters not whether it is heterosexual or gay.  The teacher who deliberately introduces their "partner" to a student is actively promoting conversation with a student about the teachers personal life.  That is wrong.  They know that will lead to questions that are innapropriate discussion between the student and the teacher. 

NOW TELL ME JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE A TEACHER MUST BE ALLOWED TO INTRODUCE THEIR PERSONAL LIFE INCLUDING A SAME SEX PARTNER TO THEIR STUDENTS. 

image.png.e8344f4dcd6377c089557bd14c966a83.png

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Heterosexual behavior? Like that they are married. Its totally routine for American teachers to share that. You're obviously not American, right?

I'm American, went to school in Central Ca. My teachers never shared anything about their personal lives. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Longwood50 said:

It matters not whether it is heterosexual or gay.  The teacher who deliberately introduces their "partner" to a student is actively promoting conversation with a student about the teachers personal life.  That is wrong.  They know that will lead to questions that are innapropriate discussion between the student and the teacher. 

NOW TELL ME JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE A TEACHER MUST BE ALLOWED TO INTRODUCE THEIR PERSONAL LIFE INCLUDING A SAME SEX PARTNER TO THEIR STUDENTS. 

image.png.e8344f4dcd6377c089557bd14c966a83.png

You're unbelievable!

Criminal molestation.behavior is already illegal everywhere. 

There seems to be limits for you in your crusade to trash LGBT people. 

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm American, went to school in Central Ca. My teachers never shared anything about their personal lives. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

Mine shared about their marriages commonly  Sorry I don't believe that you didn't know the marital status of most of your teachers. In smaller towns you would even run into them outside school.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You're unbelievable!

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're unbelievable!

Yes but you said teachers were not talking about their sex lives.  It is no more correct to be talking about or sharing heterosexual experiences with children than gay.  

Keep your personal life to yourself and out of the classroom.  

6 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Thats not details of his sex life. That's similar to sharing marital status. 

Actual details of sex lives obviously shouldn't be shared by teachers.

No new laws are needed about that. Schools already have a process for such things if they happen.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Thats not details of his sex life. That's similar to sharing marital status. 

You must be from the Bill Clinton school of "that depends on what the meaning of is, is. 

Give me one reason why the teacher should openly share the fact that they are "gay"  

If the subject was brought up by the student, the teacher should refrain from engaging a student in matters that are personal in nature and outside the realm of his/her role as a teacher. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

You must be from the Bill Clinton school of "that depends on what the meaning of is, is. 

Give me one reason why the teacher should openly share the fact that they are "gay"  

If the subject was brought up by the student, the teacher should refrain from engaging a student in matters that are personal in nature and outside the realm of his/her role as a teacher. 

You're wrong. Married, single, gay or straight are matter of fact facts. They are not details of sex lives.

Do I really need to tell you an actual sex life detail so that you can learn the difference?

Whether gay teachers come out or not is complicated by the fact that many are outed by others anyway. Face it the bigots don't want any gay teachers out or not which is a shame as very often gay teachers are among the best.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Sex ed in Oz year 6 kids 11yo. Under 10yo nobody needs to know about sex. Let kids be kids.

These bills impact speech about LGBT in all grades enforced by threats of lawsuits and teacher firings. Formal sex ed courses when done are not addressed. 

Desantis will make a great President, he is not scared to face up to the woke minority.

Transgender athletes competing against women...... NO

The grooming of young children  ....NO.

Do women have a penis......HELL NO

The states needs a leader with common sense. 

Remember folks ,there are only two genders.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

These bills impact speech about LGBT in all grades enforced by threats of lawsuits and teacher firings. Formal sex ed courses when done are not addressed. 

Kids under 10yo should not hear about sex, straight or gay. They are little kids.

Sex is for adults.

9 minutes ago, CFCjeff said:

Desantis will make a great President, he is not scared to face up to the woke minority.

Transgender athletes competing against women...... NO

The grooming of young children  ....NO.

Do women have a penis......HELL NO

The states needs a leader with common sense. 

Remember folks ,there are only two genders.

The grooming accusation again. Only sex criminals support child molestation. Being inclusive to a child with two Mommies is being a good teacher and human being, not grooming.

If you want to support DeSantis politically that's your business. I like Crist. If DeSantis loses his governor's race hopefully his presidential campaign is over.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

No need for talk about stuff like this under 10yo. Learn to read, write and add up.

An 8yo cant understand sex or marriage.

About marriage and family, you might not remember being a child.

Kids are typically asked to draw pictures of family. Those families will have differences.

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

About marriage and family, you might not remember being a child.

Kids are typically asked to draw pictures of family. Those families will have differences.

I remember being 8yo. No idea about sex. I just wanted to play soccer. Didnt care about marriage.