Has the Wearing of Pajamas and Underwear now become Passé in our New Day and Age?... This new age of washing machines?

Dear Friends,

Probably, about 60 years ago, maybe more, before bed, I would don pajamas.  Why?

These days, I would not even wear pajamas to go for a walk around my neighborhood, or to work at home, drinking tea.

I never wear pajamas for sleeping.  When the weather turns cold, I just turn up the central heating.

And, likewise, I am beginning to feel the same way about underwear.

Is there any real purpose for underwear, now that we have washing machines which can wash our clothes, every day, with little effort?

In days gone by, underwear provided a useful purpose.  We could wash our underwear in the sink, and then we could avoid washing our outer clothes, for a month.

It is far easier to wash underpants than it is to wash a wool suit, obviously.

These days, very few of us are wearing three-piece suits, with garters.

So, then why is underwear still required?  We wash our jeans every day…right?

Also, underwear can influence virility.  The tighter one’s underpants might be, then the lower the motility of the sperm, or the sperm count, according to some sources.

We all love a nice brassiere on a woman.  However, as we also know, bras might cause atrophy of breast muscles and sagging.  And, very few of us like sagging.

Listen, my friends, please do not take my word for this.  There is plenty of data.  As Chomsky says, you only need to read about it.

In conclusion:

Underwear is a waste of resources. Also, underwear, in the daytime, is just about as uncomfortable as pajamas, while sleeping at night.

Is underwear, other than risque lingerie, now out of fashion in this new age of electric washing machines?

You can wear underpants, as a matter of tradition.  However, you might be uncomfortable.  And, if your underpants are too tight, then, you might also lower your sperm count. (Please check this data on Google, yourself.  No time to post citations at this time.)

On another note:  It seems clear that if one keeps one's stones cool, then one’s sperm count might be maximal.

Final Note:  This I do not know about. But…maybe icing your testicles regularly can counteract previously heat-damaged motility.  https://austinurologyinstitute.com/blog/how-to-increase-sperm-count/#:~:text=Keep it cool&text=Additionally%2C some research has shown,by up to approximately 100%.

True or not, I once read that President Nixon did not wear underpants.  Hopefully, someone can verify this, since I am unable to find a citation at this time.  If Tricky Dick did not wear underpants under his suits, at the White House, then I can only think better of him.  Nixon had a very high IQ.

Regarding very expensive lingerie, which is not exactly germane to this topic, but somewhat related: 

Lingerie should be subtle so as to accentuate the skin tones of a woman. In other words, lingerie should be chosen just as carefully, by a woman, as if she were choosing the hue of here lipstick.

Personally, I prefer a very light shade of brown.

What about you?

Perhaps the most alluring of lingerie is that which enhances the attractiveness of a woman below the waste, as well as above.

Unfortunately, googling lingerie brings up nothing but what might be fit for the lower classes, or maybe what might be fit for mud wrestling.

When we were young, however, we were not completely sure how to remove it.

Slipping your arm around to unclasp a bra, for a young teen, is not something that easy to do.

The lingerie worn by Mrs. Robinson was OK, for the time.

mrs-robinson-bra.jpg.6959669d9c35f8b9cadda8ce920d6266.jpg

Still, the best lingerie must be that worn by rich girls in the 30s and 40s.

There are good examples in films of that era.

The removal of lingerie is just part of the excitement that young boys dream about, when they dream about girls.

How many of us had never dreamed about making love to a woman twice our age, when we were 16?

These days, now that we are much older, making love to a woman twice our age is just not possible.

Robinson was very hot.

1 hour ago, Klonko said:

If you are sweating night wear is more hygienic protecting your matresses. Washing underwear at 60°C is also more hygienic.

OK. 

But, whom among us still cares about hygiene, after our last visit to the Pattaya sexy bars? 

2 minutes ago, mancub said:

I heard that there is actually a Thai law against not wearing underwear in public.

In any case, doubt too many on this forum are over concerned with their potentially declining sperm count !

Does anybody know? 

While wearing pajamas, are we required to also wear underwear? 

Funny when I first went to live in Shanghai, i was shocked to see women walking around outside in their PJ's.

It was explained to me that when Chinese women get pregnant the custom is that they retire to their pajamas until the birth of the baby, inside or outside the home.

5 hours ago, frantick said:

Loose swingers in denim? No thank you. 

I do wear undies with jeans but go commando otherwise. I haven't worn pyjamas, or anything, to bed since I was about 13.

3 minutes ago, Maybole said:

Is the of world shattering importance?

More so than most posts on this forum... lol

• 3 weeks later...

I've not worn pajamas since it was proclaimed in an early 007 novel that James Bond never wore them. (I also started smoking Chesterfield untipped at the same time) Such was ego back then.

I haven't worn underwear, in warm climates, since I lived in Singapore in the early 70s. I regard underwear, in this climate as totally superfluous.

wear clothes a month? 

At the farm I never use underwear, so either cotton cheap shorts or fisherman pants. Very practical for home only, and often stay a week or two before go anywhere. Freedom