Thailand prepares for worst case scenario after Songkran

webfact

2 hours ago, Trvlr55 said:

I would say it is you who are very irresponsible wanting the world to live in hiding the next 1000 years.

And you would not be guilty of exaggeration at all would you?

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

And you would not be guilty of exaggeration at all would you?

nope not at all. Every specilist has stated that Omnicron has completely overtaken all other variants.

If a person is vaccinated, Omnicron is no threat to them, other than at worst a mild cold, and/or scrathy throat.

Many Thai's I know a few months ago, hoped to get Covid for the Insurance payment, sa they know it's not dangerous.

Most people understand by now, Omnicron is not dangerous to Vaccinated people. Almost ALL serious illness and death are attributed to unvaccinated people. If some want to continue to not get vaccinated, they're not worried about the risks to themselves, why should we worry more than they do about themselves?

If you want 100 percent protection for 100 percent of the world population, you do not live in the real world. That's never ever going to happen. Is why they're been using the word "Endemic". But hey, if you want to wear masks and do all the social distancing for the rest of your life, I completely support you, but the rest of us don't want to participate.

5 hours ago, Trvlr55 said:

you are one of the people who conflate the entire covid experience to what it is today.

Certainly before vaccines, and before Omicron, is very very different that it is at this period of time. "and is what I said originally"

I would say it is you who are very irresponsible wanting the world to live in hiding the next 1000 years.

Most of that gibberish is for those who are not vaccinated.

please go to some remote island where nobody else is, and you can quarantine there until you feel safe, if ever.

In your infinite wisdom please tell us how long it would take to establish the effects of a previously unknown virus.

Not holding my breath on a constructive answer.

8 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

No need to test. Look at India. And US CDC recognized India's numbers and put it in low risk level 1 country for Covid compared to Western Europe which are recognized for high risk level 4 country. People lacking smartness and living as refugee in a foreign land on "wife visa" whose voices  are never heard outside this forum can rant as much as they want but nobody really cares. Follow India's path Thailand will soon be put in Level 1 low risk country and more Americans will flock to Thailand as "wife visa" refugees. 

I read your post a couple of times  but it makes no sense to me. What is a Thai wife refugee? Is your relationship that bad, or do you mean something else?  A bit of Zen, meditation, or clonazepam if you wish , could be helpful to you..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

I read your post a couple of times  but it makes no sense to me. What is a Thai wife refugee? Is your relationship that bad, or do you mean something else?  A bit of Zen, meditation, or clonazepam if you wish , could be helpful to you..

"Wife visa" refugees severely lack in reading comprehension. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

"Wife visa" refugees severely lack in reading comprehension. 

You mean 'lack of coherence in writing'? 'lll ask again, 'what are wife visa refugees' and what is the relation with expected Covid numbers? 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 6:47 AM, Trvlr55 said:

nope not at all. Every specilist has stated that Omnicron has completely overtaken all other variants.

If a person is vaccinated, Omnicron is no threat to them, other than at worst a mild cold, and/or scrathy throat.

Many Thai's I know a few months ago, hoped to get Covid for the Insurance payment, sa they know it's not dangerous.

Most people understand by now, Omnicron is not dangerous to Vaccinated people. Almost ALL serious illness and death are attributed to unvaccinated people. If some want to continue to not get vaccinated, they're not worried about the risks to themselves, why should we worry more than they do about themselves?

If you want 100 percent protection for 100 percent of the world population, you do not live in the real world. That's never ever going to happen. Is why they're been using the word "Endemic". But hey, if you want to wear masks and do all the social distancing for the rest of your life, I completely support you, but the rest of us don't want to participate.

Many many people state that this and that is fact without any supporting data.

Let's just stick to government published data as sucky as it is.  I know, it doesn't fit the narrative. But - the UK is publishing this, not some 'conspiracy theorist.'  Trust the science!  :thumbsup:
Vaxx_Unvaxx-mod.png.826eaf17b06210170fce8c73a431db21.png

Source:
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1063023/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-12.pdf

On 4/13/2022 at 10:31 PM, sandyf said:

In your infinite wisdom please tell us how long it would take to establish the effects of a previously unknown virus.

Not holding my breath on a constructive answer.

"establish the effects of a previously unknown virus. "

no idea even what you are on about with that statement.