Thailand's most beautiful women: Miss Bangkok singer heads the field

webfact

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

First photo looks a bit big in the hip area for me.

I prefer spinners.

I like the adjustable hips for riding, spinners cause my inner leg area to become bruised......lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ezzra said:

To me, you can tell if a woman is beautiful when she comes out after a bath or a shower with no make up or other appearance enhancements and boosters...

For me, you write down her vital statistics, plus as follows, 

382436 add two zeros so

38,243,600 (baht) and she says   I have all this in the bank and here is your ATM card to use as you want.

4 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Not exactly "natural beauties". Unrecognisable.

https://www.instagram.com/fa_engfa8/?hl=en

Before and after.

https://eng.idhospital.com/engfa-waraha-dramatic-transformation-in-id-hospital/

I think she can sing ok though. Video "pre-makeover".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHjipBhAvoBZ4Gl5W0fE0NQ

RAZZ

I agree she sings well. I think she had all the work done for her career. Modelling and actress work on thai dramas. Wonder if she got alot of the plastic surgery done for free. Seems to be promoting the Korean company on their website 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

77 contestants, No way can they all be judged in just a few days, I would need 2 months...Riding, polishing and cleaning are a few things I look for,,,,,

And cooking left off the most important part ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Some of the contestants look like giraffes, I guess petite girls should not bother applying.

Through years of practice, I've observed myself and any girl are always the same height when we are horizontal.

Much too tall.

When we were nose to nose my toes were in it, and when we were toes to toes my nose was in it, but when I was really in it I had nobody to talk to.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

And the ‘too much plastic’ crowd...

... then there is the ThaiVisa/Aseannow long time favourite....”I’ve seen better in the bars”....

..... And the good old favourite of the bar-stool Casanova...”I’ve had better before” !!!  ????

Actually, I don't think this one is a bloke...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

77 contestants, No way can they all be judged in just a few days, I would need 2 months...Riding, polishing and cleaning are a few things I look for,,,,,

I was visiting Mississippi back in the 70s and staying with a pen-friend - remember them? And she took me around and to a friend working at the local radio station. He heard my Brit accent and wanted me to be one of the judges in the local beauty contest. I had to turn down the offer though as the contest lasted a week and I had to move on. A sadness you carry for the rest of your life...... ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Much too tall.

When we were nose to nose my toes were in it, and when we were toes to toes my nose was in it, but when I was really in it I had nobody to talk to.

Too much information.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Spinsters? Always thought you were into the old dears Brit. ????

Just saw 3 prettier girls than the OP photo but without any enhancements.

One at a food stall selling fried chicken, hair in pigtails (age 30+), 2 buying from the food stalls (MaeJo uni students). The women entering these competitions just aren't anything special in Thailand.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1