Epl Predictions - Next Season

chonabot

Good to see you back Chon.

Looking forward to nex years Compo.

did everyone pay up?

As for suggestions ...well I think midweek games should be included, and the winnings should go to charity.

Otherwise I would not change much....it was great fun last year .

A seperate FA Cup compo could be run ...but thats a lot of extra work for you......we all have enough problems getting our predictions in for the league...and then there would be replays etc......a LOT of extra work.

Oh and whoever wins gets to be a Moderator for a day LOL

Cheers TP

on the subjects of predictions.....is anyone brave enough to predict what league west ham will be playing in next year? :o

Have a look at the EPL fixture list for next season.

Regarding the competition, for new members like me, how about a few details.

ie, How to send the money and how to send the entries, post or on line?

John.

on the subjects of predictions.....is anyone brave enough to predict what league west ham will be playing in next year? :D

John.

No probs John !

The rules are in the pinned section of the football forum , there may be some changes closer to the time, but I envisage that most things will remain the same.

I will publish blank prediction forms in xl downlowdable forms. These can be emailed or pm'd to me.

If we run a cash compo I think it should be aimed towards a charity of the winners choice this year as per TP's suggestion - :o

The money can be sent at the end of the season, more details to come.

Chon

:D

on the subjects of predictions.....is anyone brave enough to predict what league west ham will be playing in next year? :D

John.

No probs John !

The rules are in the pinned section of the football forum , there may be some changes closer to the time, but I envisage that most things will remain the same.

I will publish blank prediction forms in xl downlowdable forms. These can be emailed or pm'd to me.

If we run a cash compo I think it should be aimed towards a charity of the winners choice this year as per TP's suggestion - :o

The money can be sent at the end of the season, more details to come.

Chon

:D

Many thanks.

Did everyone pay up?

I'm still waiting for one , and he seems difficult to contact, I'm not sure about BB's payees.

Did you get my 20 Baht OK? :D

I'm in again, can someone tell me the laws of soccer again :o

Charity would get my vote too.

Moss

Did everyone pay up?

I'm still waiting for one , and he seems difficult to contact, I'm not sure about BB's payees.

Did you get my 20 Baht OK? :D

I'm in again, can someone tell me the laws of soccer again :D

Charity would get my vote too.

Moss

I'm still living off that yee sip baht Moss. Hope all went well yesterday !

:o

As for BB - well we are having issues with paypal - seems they deemed bb getting multiple 20quid transactions as a security breach and locked our accounts and reversed the transactions. :o BB told me his account and anyone who used paypal to settle up had the same problem. After sending proof of identity, I should have my account back up next week and attempt to send again.

As for BB - well we are having issues with paypal - seems they deemed bb getting multiple 20quid transactions as a security breach and locked our accounts and reversed the transactions. :o BB told me his account and anyone who used paypal to settle up had the same problem. After sending proof of identity, I should have my account back up next week and attempt to send again.

A right royal pain in the arse this Paypal has been. Despite faxing Paypal documents they have still blocked my account! However it shows the transaction worked, it would be handy if Belfast Boy could confirm one way or the other.....please.

Edited by HarryHacker

A right royal pain in the arse this Paypal has been. Despite faxing Paypal documents they have still blocked my account! However it shows the transaction worked, it would be handy if Belfast Boy could confirm one way or the other.....please.

same here with paypal.Account frozen,unable to verify???

They did say that the payment was made.

Lets hear from you BB