And you thought Thai willies are short

16 hours ago, hughrection said:

Mines an Irish willy and although not the biggest - it will fill a pram and you probably wouldn't like it up ur <deleted>. (or mayb you wud) ????

Unless you submit a photo with a tape measure as a reference, I regret to inform you no-one on this thread is going to believe you, except perhaps wishful thinkers.

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2022 at 8:48 AM, BangkokBaksida said:

To Thai women, it's not the length that matters.  It's how much you pay them.

Yep.

Thai women are far less interested in the dimensions of your schwantz than the girth of your wallet.

On 4/20/2022 at 2:26 AM, KhunLA said:

Which one ... that a sad thought. 

WMD - Cheney, oops, Bush 2

If you like your Dr you can keep your Dr - Obama

I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman - Clinton

Read my lips, 'no new taxes' - Bush 1

I am not  crook - Tricky Dick

"We are not about to send American boys nine or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves," - LBJ

Reagan - "In 1983, President Ronald Reagan claimed he had filmed the atrocities of the Nazi death camps while serving as a US Army Signal Corps photographer in Europe....Reagan never left America during World War Two. 

You can post one lie or poor assumption (Obama miscalculated how the market---i.e., doctors---would respond to ACA; that's hardly a lie) about the POTUSs you note.

45, OTOH, could churn out more lies in a single sentence than all the POTUSs since George.

Edited by Walker88

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You can post one lie or poor assumption (Obama miscalculated how the market---i.e., doctors---would respond to ACA; that's hardly a lie) about the POTUSs you note.

45, OTOH, could churn out more lies in a single sentence than all the POTUSs since George.

NO, he flat out lied, numerous times.  Rarely was it cheaper, better coverage, and unless lucky or paying a premium, you didn't get to choose your doc or hospital... ACA was a total scam, written by lawyers, lobbyist for the insurance and medical industry, and changed US healthcare to be the worse ever.

Higher premiums, less services covered & huge deductible, some before any claims to recover costs.  Since mandatory, as always when something is,  skyrocketing healthcare & med prices followed.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Sad 1

On 4/21/2022 at 12:43 AM, ThaIrish Sean said:

I understand the bit about her giving you a hand but I've never heard the euphemism planting tulips ????

She is planting her tulips around old Mcgintys stump (ie. Hummer).