US Masking Requirements in Airports and on Planes Dead (or at least Moribund)

14 minutes ago, frantick said:

Any judge that can pen a 59 page opinion, in my opinion, is qualified. I'm fairly certain nobody on this forum read it all. 

She probably did not write it. These Federalist society groomed  are not real jurists. They are hand picked political operatives selected to push the GOP agenda. Suspicious figures in black capes. This case the timing is suspect I think it intended to cause chaos and embarrass Biden before midterms. Already seen on a flight

Biden is NOT pursuing an emergency stay. In the meantime the CDC will amend their recommendations. They are suing to see their authority is not undermined for future disease requirements. Masks are not coming back on domestic US flights, but remain at certain airports by local order. They will be continuing on certain international flights to other countries like Australia and Japan  demanding it for planes inbound to their territories. Hard to enforce as it sounds like the the flight attendants of major airlines have been instructed to "advise" and not demand masks be worn.

Some airlines are letting banned mask violators get flight priviledges back Wait for the lawsuits!

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/banned-passengers-fly-again-delta-united/index.html

• Thanks 2