Forum upgrade in progress! ×

my bank and my tax returns ..problems

3 hours ago, userabcd said:

Is the bank account you have in France receiving income and paying interest on the savings, what is the address on the bank account?

What is the address the pension payer has on record for you.

Is it a govt pension or a private pension?

The income arising in France (pension and interest), taxes should be paid in France unless you show that you are paying tax in the other country on those income streams and then you claim a rebate on the French tax form.

I think you need to read the French tax website how French non residents income is taxed and how to break tax residence with the country and the double taxation agreement between France, UK and Thailand.

Thailand for bank no interest paid..Thailand for pension . government pension..not tax paid on it last 2 years tax return comes back 0

at the end of the day don't live there im not french.. don't earn or work except for a small pension and my bank account there Nothing 

1 hour ago, Harveyboy said:

Do you file a yearly tax return ? 

Yes I do,  My largest account is a few million baht had this account for 20 years all the money has-been brought over legally through the years. Since it is a joint I just let her worry about it a few years ago I notice the interest being tax so when I was asked by my new accountant as to whether I had a overseas account I said yes but told I was already being taxed on interest he just said OK. 

I lived here full time for over 15 years maintain an address file and pay taxes in the States. 

Each month I use Wise and wire money into another Thai account all that money s accounted in my yearly income for tax purpose. 

4 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

And what makes you think everyone going to be scrutinizing your bank records? It's a uselessly large amount of information. 

it's like thinking president Biden knows what you had for breakfast because the NSA could figure it out. 

• Like 1