NexGard

I've been giving my dogs NexGard Spectra for years now, first getting it from the local vet then ordering it from Lazada as they were cheaper and had the whole range, while the vet was often out of stock of what I wanted. It's time to order a fresh batch but now NexGard in all its forms seems to have vanished from Lazada. I checked where I got the last batch from and that's now listed as a 'non-existent product'. Does anyone know what's happened to NexGard on Lazada, or where else to buy it other than a small local vet?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJCM said:

OK, thanks. I've never used Shopee before, it never worked when I tried it but that was a long time ago so here's hoping this time.

16 minutes ago, Guderian said:

OK, thanks. I've never used Shopee before, it never worked when I tried it but that was a long time ago so here's hoping this time.

I prefer Lazada as well, but the few things I have bought on Shopee were always ????

1 hour ago, MJCM said:

I prefer Lazada as well, but the few things I have bought on Shopee were always ????

They don't take your e-mail address so you don't get a confirmation of the order. I just went back to the website and now the order is shown in the 'To Ship' area rather than 'Pending' so I guess it's worked.

18 minutes ago, Guderian said:

They don't take your e-mail address so you don't get a confirmation of the order. I just went back to the website and now the order is shown in the 'To Ship' area rather than 'Pending' so I guess it's worked.

They sure have my email address - get confirmation msg a few seconds after delivery every time.  Might want to go to  My Account and add it along with phone number (also used almost every delivery).  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

They sure have my email address - get confirmation msg a few seconds after delivery every time.  Might want to go to  My Account and add it along with phone number (also used almost every delivery).  

When I did the registration thing all it asked for was a phone number and a password. I'll have a look at adding an e-mail address, thanks.

26 minutes ago, Guderian said:

When I did the registration thing all it asked for was a phone number and a password. I'll have a look at adding an e-mail address, thanks.

No address?  That might be needed to get the product.  Suspect you just did a login and now need to add address and such.

• 1 year later...

Continuing my original topic, now I can't find NexGard Spectra on either Lazada or Shopee. Has it become prescription only, or is there a national shortage of it? If so, what's the best alternative for small dogs, under or close to the 5kg mark?