J&D express non delivery

Wardp

Hi is it just me that has problems with delivery with j&d express?. I waited in 3 days for delivery and then I saw online that the parcel was sent back because they couldn't contact me.which is ridiculous.they don't answer there phone hotline number and this is the third time this has happened to me with this company. I was shopping through shopee online.

Lazada used to use them, but I notice in my area and all the deliveries I have had that they seem to have dropped them. Although they are still in town.

When they were using them, they were a pain ! often marked things as "attempted delivery" but no way they actually did.

Let the sender and Shopee know if you indeed did not receive a call.  Some folks just do not want to travel out of their way to deliver - have also had it happen here in Bangkok.  And some do not have a clue where you are without calling and asking directions (many) due to the <deleted> numbering systems in use.

J and D is in my experience the worst of the Thai shipping companies......I have had them say we are delivering today and then not deliver, real slow deliveries etc......

All the rest of the companies are much better....

3 hours ago, Wardp said:

Hi is it just me that has problems with delivery with j&d express?

No. I have had a package sent back because the address was supposedly "wrong" despite the fact that they had previously delivered with that exact same address.

"sorry for your inconvenience"

4 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Lazada used to use them, but I notice in my area and all the deliveries I have had that they seem to have dropped them. Although they are still in town.

When they were using them, they were a pain ! often marked things as "attempted delivery" but no way they actually did.

I've had that happen with two or three companies. If they can't organise themselves to deliver when they say they will on their tracking site then it is always your fault for refusing delivery. Always. In Thailand it is always someone else's fault.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CharlieH said:

My local J&T(D?)has just changed to Flash/Ninja. They may be in trouble, financial or otherwise? 

Edited by MadMuhammad
  • Confused 1

Many problems with J&D. I was so mad at them that I stopped using Shopee because of J&D and advised Shopee that I was doing so.  Shopee apologized for my problems with J&D but still use them. Lazada does not show J&D on it's list of Delivery Services..