April 29, 20224 yr 5 minutes after my hotel installed this app, I deleted it from my phone. (I arrived about 6 weeks ago from Mauritius). I am happy to adhere to vax requirements, but I do not agree to being tracked by a dubious app. (It's not the same as being tracked/located by cellsite triangulation - I trust the mobile networks marginally more than some app coded by a 16 year old..!)
April 29, 20224 yr Author 5 hours ago, Polar Bear said: You should have been given an ATK by your test&go hotel. They were required to provide it as part of the booking. But the ones I've had sometimes had a QR code and sometimes didn't, so you could use any ATK Nothing happens if you don't do it, except your status will stay orange and not turn green, which also doesn't seem to matter. Nope I wasn't given one, my status turned green when returning to my home though..
April 30, 20224 yr On 4/27/2022 at 4:20 PM, Pedrogaz said: what if I tell the immigration that I don't have a phone....or that I show them my old Nokia? Then they inject a Bond chip into your arm ????
May 3, 20224 yr A misleading troll post has been removed Arnold Judas Rimmer of Jupiter Mining Corporation Ship Red Dwarf
May 3, 20224 yr On 4/28/2022 at 4:54 AM, thaibeachlovers said: In Thailand different places make up different rules, even government departments like Immigration make up different rules in different districts. What happens for one farang is different from another even if doing the same thing, depending on where they are doing it. the visitors AND most of those expats living here just NEVER seem to understand this simple truth.
June 30, 20224 yr On 4/27/2022 at 11:36 AM, dallen52 said: It does work.. Install. Scan your TP QR code. Activates. I did all that so did the hotel and they couldn’t get it to work. I’m not an idiot I know how to install it and to scan the QR code lol
Create an account or sign in to comment