Thailand’s Tourism Authority to focus on attracting potential tourists from European countries to Koh Samui after ‘Test&Go’ cancellation

webfact

47 minutes ago, huberthammer said:

Incorrect again - I travelled back to Thailand 3 times under the sandbox/test&go and my non Thai insurance was accepted every single time same with my friends. Stop spreading nonsense

Lately so, but I am referring to the days of strict mandatory quarantine a year or more ago.

22 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

So you prefer beaches blocked by resorts and beach chairs. 

No beach chairs in South Chaweng or Chaweng noi. 

At least I don't get reminded by a truck every five minutes that's it's super fight tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

No beach chairs in South Chaweng or Chaweng noi. 

At least I don't get reminded by a truck every five minutes that's it's super fight tonight. 

Are there any tourists in South Chaweng? Last time I was on Samui it was empty. I know it must be hard for you to admit, but Samui has totally lost its appeal to Thais and international tourists.  I didn't like it a bit, neither did the people we met on the beach who owned villas there. Lot of trashburning at night on the Lipa side. Is that garbage incinerator working by now? You know the one that the Japanese generously donated to Samui? Or is the garbage dump still growing and growing, polluting the groundwater? Yes, lovely island that Samui, if you can bear it.

Come to think of it, I prefer a beach road with parking and access to clean beaches, and the crystal clear waters of the Andaman.