Truemove H Pre Paid Data Codes, anyone have a good plan?

bmanly

Virtually none of the codes or more importantly the price within the thread match the official site

I acknowledge codes from the past will (likely) work

Out of interest the one I used for years pre covid has gone from 200 a month to 350 plus vat obviously

https://www.true.th/truemoveh/site/upgrade_option/prepaid?shelf=data_prepaid

On 4/30/2022 at 1:06 PM, malasa said:

Sure, I will report back once I tried.

The codes for DTAC are not working with the SIM from my ex. Only tried the first 2, in the end I went with the 900 baht plan. 

From this link: https://web.facebook.com/1426088420978890/posts/2615205112067209/

Edited by malasa
added link
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, I also have a DTAC sim but this is not straight forward as to putting in a code and getting your data. I don't understand this, all I want is the code to get the package and this box appears. Where are the codes?

Screen Shot 05-10-22 at 07.59 AM.PNG

6 hours ago, bmanly said:

Quick question, I also have a DTAC sim but this is not straight forward as to putting in a code and getting your data. I don't understand this, all I want is the code to get the package and this box appears. Where are the codes?

You just use the app/web to book what you want, the result is the same. TRUE also not showing the codes anymore (as far as I know).

You might want to ask the support for the codes for the plan. I had it multiple times with TRUE that the app/web was not booking the plan I wanted so I used the build in chat feature to get help. The support told me to try the correct code, maybe that works for DTAC too.

Having the code might have advantages, the offers in the app/web might change but the codes are still valid. At least i made this experience with some providers.

• Like 1

If I was to choose the DTAC 2 MBPS Unlimited monthly package for 374 baht it says it automatically renews. That's OK but I only need it for 2 Months. The last thing I want or need is auto renew when I am not there and they consequently drain my account. How do you stop auto renew once you have left or no longer want it?

2 hours ago, bmanly said:

If I was to choose the DTAC 2 MBPS Unlimited monthly package for 374 baht it says it automatically renews. That's OK but I only need it for 2 Months. The last thing I want or need is auto renew when I am not there and they consequently drain my account. How do you stop auto renew once you have left or no longer want it?

After 2 months, make sure your balance is less than 374 baht, so it cannot auto renew. This will end the promotion. I've done it a few times.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 11:08 PM, bmanly said:

Alternatively, chose their 15 day Unlimited 8 Mbps pack for 179.76 baht; much the same price as the unlimited 2 Mbps pack.

Apparently there is a data leakage solution available via their application. So use that for the period in between renewals as you won't have the option of the 8 Mbps pack auto-renewing.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 1:37 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

After 2 months, make sure your balance is less than 374 baht, so it cannot auto renew. This will end the promotion. I've done it a few times.

It doesn't end the promo, but often simply suspends it. Though yes, it does stop them applying the package again until the required amount is available.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Apparently there is a data leakage solution available via their application. So use that for the period in between renewals as you won't have the option of the 8 Mbps pack auto-renewing.

Why not get the 8 MBPS instead of 2? Good advice. In fact all of you have been giving me some good advice, thank you.

Now please forgive me, I am not all that tech savvy, what is "data leakage solution". And how do I use that for 2 weeks when I am only in Thailand 60 days. I don't understand how this works. Can't I just buy this package every 15 days from start to finish of my holiday?

8 hours ago, bmanly said:

Why not get the 8 MBPS instead of 2? Good advice. In fact all of you have been giving me some good advice, thank you.

Now please forgive me, I am not all that tech savvy, what is "data leakage solution". And how do I use that for 2 weeks when I am only in Thailand 60 days. I don't understand how this works. Can't I just buy this package every 15 days from start to finish of my holiday?

DTAC and Truemove H have an annoying system whereby packages of seven days and over expire at midnight on the last day. (A bit of a rip off, as if you begin the package an hour before midnight, the first day will just be an hour long. So to get the full fifteen days, you need to start the pack, just after midnight.)

When it comes to renewal; unless you are awake at midnight when the package is due to end and renew a few seconds afterward, any data usage will come out of your remaining credit.

A 'data leakage' solution usually gives you a free or inexpensive very slow connection that takes over when the package runs out, in order to prevent you being charged for data when the package runs out.

In conclusion, you can renew every fifteen days, but you might be charged for data usage in the time the package has run out and before you get to renew it again. The 'data leakage' solution they provide via the application is designed to stop you from being charged during that time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I get good advice from their office

You posted to state that you get good advice from a random office?

Put that alongside with the fact that we have no idea if you are referring to Truemove H or DTAC(since the OP asked initially about Truemove H, but then moved the topic to DTAC) nor do we have any idea if the advice was actually any good in the first place, since we have no way of comparing the advice that you were given to the best available advice at the time.

2 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

You posted to state that you get good advice from a random office?

Put that alongside with the fact that we have no idea if you are referring to Truemove H or DTAC(since the OP asked initially about Truemove H, but then moved the topic to DTAC) nor do we have any idea if the advice was actually any good in the first place, since we have no way of comparing the advice that you were given to the best available advice at the time.

Yes I probably should have started a new thread for DTAC. I actually forgot about my DTAC sim but I did keep both the True and DTAC sim going. Alright, so I got one last question. Can I activate this DTAC plan from Australia? I tried my DTAC sim today and it works as it's on global roaming and has a few baht in it. I am thinking if I put in my number into that dialog box it should send me a OTP and I enter the password and it should go through. Is that how it works? Of course I would do that the day I leave AU as I arrive the same day as I leave to go to Thailand.

21 minutes ago, bmanly said:

Yes I probably should have started a new thread for DTAC. I actually forgot about my DTAC sim but I did keep both the True and DTAC sim going. Alright, so I got one last question. Can I activate this DTAC plan from Australia? I tried my DTAC sim today and it works as it's on global roaming and has a few baht in it. I am thinking if I put in my number into that dialog box it should send me a OTP and I enter the password and it should go through. Is that how it works? Of course I would do that the day I leave AU as I arrive the same day as I leave to go to Thailand.

The only reason to activate it from Australia is if you believe that the promo will stop the day before you arrive. 

But yes, that is how it works.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

The only reason to activate it from Australia is if you believe that the promo will stop the day before you arrive. 

But yes, that is how it works.

You know what it's it's like when you arrive, rushing to immigration, showing Thai pass, get temperature taken, get luggage etc. just saves me mucking around at the airport whilst looking for the taxi drivers sign on the way out. Get in taxi and start using the internet on the way to Pattaya. Thanks for your help. ????????

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 11:38 AM, cyril sneer said:

Truemove H

dial *900*9779*17032909#

200 baht a month unlimited, think it's 4Mbps, been using it for 2 years now

Passed that on to someone yesterday in Pattaya and can confirm its works as per your post

Excellent work thats how to post accurate information without any waffle

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

Does this one include unlimited 15 minute max  phone calls to all carriers?

Bear in mind that the code is for existing Truemove H. The 10 Mbps variation should also work. There is also an option to add unlimited calls to the package for 50 baht per month, though I haven't checked if the code still works.

Though there is another option to apply a similar pack with unlimited any network calls, to Truemove H SIM more than a year old; 165 baht for 4 Mbps with free calls and 220 baht for 10 Mbps with free calls.

New SIM have more options. 

It's my policy to not share codes and links with certain characters on the board, so you'll need to talk to vendors direct to get the Truemove H deal.

Edited by Bruno123

• 4 months later...