Thai wife pays 500K for Denmark husband's murder - they make it look like an accident but he survives

webfact

14 minutes ago, Watchit said:

What is a fact is that on more than one occasion i have walked past a farang who is arm in arm and loved up with somebody i know intimately well. 

It says Alot about you ????

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Perhaps they just won't have it with you?

Never had a lôngterm relationship with a 40 year or older Thai yet, All I have gained of verified information, comes from this forum and these fine gentlemen here with such wide and rich understanding of Thai people and culture and homegenious behaviors.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Especially true if they have Farang husbands.

Otherwise, they only stop when they cannot get their hands on a Thai man. Then, they go to temple.

Or go to a Karaoke serviced by handsome boys! ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Especially true if they have Farang husbands.

Otherwise, they only stop when they cannot get their hands on a Thai man. Then, they go to temple.

There will always be reasons to stop having sex for one part, and loosing interest. Sex is another thing that need to be cultivated and cared for in a long term relationship. 

If only reason for a relationship is based on practical reasons for one part or both, no surprise the sex life will die off in a few years.

And of course natural reasons as health and  hormones.

But for some it is easier to quit having sex with their partner, and find a lover, or leave their partner if they have better options. 

Edited by Hummin

Just a couple of final points to consider about the ill-advisability of purchasing life insurance with your Thai wife as the beneficiary:

(1) the insurance proceeds can serve as a source of funds for paying the hit-man as well as bribing the police if necessary.

(2) the insurance policy can be used as tangible evidence that funds will be available to pay the hit-man.

(3) in cases where foul-play is suspected, it is often the victim's family which alerts the police about their suspicions. Most foreign men do not have immediate blood relatives, and oftentimes lack a large circle of friends in Thailand who could alert the police, hire private investigators, etc. If blood relatives or friends overseas have suspicions, they have to contact authorities from long distance and across language barriers.

(4) In many parts of Thailand, particularly in rural areas, there is a general perception that the police have very limited resources and wherewithal, and, if necessary, can be bribed, so fear of prosecution is lower than you might anticipate in the West.

(5) Life insurance companies in Thailand do not appear to investigate suspicious deaths as aggressively as they do in the West so this does not serve as a deterrent as much as one would anticipate.

A true story:

Not long after I moved to my village, a Thai woman caught her Thai husband in flagrante delicto with another woman and killed him on the spot with a pomelo peeling knife. The couple had two small children, and the parents of the murdered man quickly realized that if the wife were to be sent to prison, they would end up having to care for the two young grandchildren. A deal was brokered between the husband's parents, the wife and the police, that they would report the murder as "self-defense" so that proceeds from a life insurance policy could be collected, which would then be split between the police and the dead man's parents. It is my understanding that the wife then went off to Pattaya, and quickly got engaged and married a European man.  To the best of my knowledge she never returned to the village, so presumably she is still living happily ever after somewhere in Europe.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

19 hours ago, Watchit said:

What is a fact is that on more than one occasion i have walked past a farang who is arm in arm and loved up with somebody i know intimately well. 

I know your wife as well. 555

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

Nearly all sex for the female is transactional, once they have everything you own there is no longer any transaction to be made (except your life insurance). Briffault's Law 101.

Life insurance,

Women don't buy it as they don't care what happens to you after they are dead.

Generally, men are too stupid to understand this.

What ever you wrap your head around, it is your experience, and your truth in your world. Can not argue against that, it is your reality you created. I do not need to agree, since it is not my reality.

Edited by Hummin

Nearly all sex for the female is transactional, once they have everything you own there is no longer any transaction to be made (except your life insurance). Briffault's Law 101.

Except no avaricious Thai female will ever believe they have everything a farang owns unless they see an audit statement from the farang's chartered accountant and maybe not even then.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1

Disagree,

Life insurance,

Women don't buy it as they don't care what happens to you after they are dead.

Generally, men are too stupid to understand this.

Lol - - So many inappropriate zingers and insults leap to mind, I'm having difficulty showing restraint. - - Lol

Especially when the post was written by britMANtoo. ????????????

Cheers! 

Edited by KanchanaburiGuy
  • Haha 1