Thai wife pays 500K for Denmark husband's murder - they make it look like an accident but he survives

webfact

18 hours ago, jvs said:

What a terrible way to live,i pity you.

This poor chat in the story probably thought like you and looked what happened.

To each their own I guess, but I trust them 100%, not a ******* chance.

Their are so many foreigners out there, married to a Thai, that are only a means to an end.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

And if only she’d read the small print " excludes dangerous activities,including but not limited to riding motorcycles "… ???? 

AS per the BaPo a few days ago the police found at the crash scene a bicycle which was badly damaged.

4 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Well I was referring to the plan you described, not the pre-nup,  that puts a lot that has to be worked out especially involving minors before a decision is finalized by a probate court.

With the will, there is no probate required as my assets are clearly defined within the will and how they are to be distributed.  

On the other hand if we were to divorce, she could apply to the Family Law Court back in my home country for say 20% of my worth, say 10% for each kids as they came into the world after the prenuptial and I wouldn't say no to that, she could also apply for child maintenance and I wouldn't have a problem with that,  however I would ask the court to accept any proposal that I would have put forward at that time, e.g. private school fees to be paid in advance to their schools for the remaining periods they have to complete high school and so on and so forth. At the end of the day, it wouldn't be a messy divorce, i.e. no need for a court, just documents signed in front of a lawyer to be registered with the court on what we agreed on as a fair settlement.

The above said, is she wanted to be difficult, my assets could be moved out of the country very quickly and trying to get ones hands on that money would be impossible, i.e. if I wanted to be a p3ick.

Pays to think ahead and have a good and fair lawyer, who is also my best man.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

With the will, there is no probate required as my assets are clearly defined within the will and how they are to be distributed.  

About probate and grants
Probate is the Supreme Court’s recognition that a will is legally valid.

A grant is a Supreme Court document that recognises that you are authorised to deal with the estate of the deceased person.

https://www.courts.qld.gov.au/services/wills-and-probate/about-probate-and-grants

27 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

About probate and grants
Probate is the Supreme Court’s recognition that a will is legally valid.

A grant is a Supreme Court document that recognises that you are authorised to deal with the estate of the deceased person.

https://www.courts.qld.gov.au/services/wills-and-probate/about-probate-and-grants

Have been the executor of two wills and have not gone through probate, One was in 2008 and the other 2020, so my point is, because they say the Probate is the Supreme Court's recognition that the will is legally valid means diddly squat to me, just more fees for courts and lawyers.

Everyone in the will "family" in both scenarios know me and new I was the executor and all had a copy of the will and knew what they were getting, i.e. equal shares and everyone signed off on it.

If people want to use the courts and lawyers, up to them. I would imagine there would be valid reasons for it, but not in my circumstances, besides never had an issue not using a lawyer or the courts. 

We have moved off topic.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Cold blooded b**ch....sounds like the type who will even demand her money back.

I can't believe how cold hearted some women can be, my mates wife took everything he had paid for, House and all furnishings, Car, M/C and his 400k in the bank. severely disabled with MND unable to feed or bath himself, left him to fend for himself, while she ran from the mafia through gambling last we heard she took off to Dubai. The amount she has lost him is about the same as 10m. luckily he managed to phone me, and i took an 8hr drive to rescue him. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Have been the executor of two wills and have not gone through probate, One was in 2008 and the other 2020, so my point is, because they say the Probate is the Supreme Court's recognition that the will is legally valid means diddly squat to me, just more fees for courts and lawyers.

Everyone in the will "family" in both scenarios know me and new I was the executor and all had a copy of the will and knew what they were getting, i.e. equal shares and everyone signed off on it.

If people want to use the courts and lawyers, up to them. I would imagine there would be valid reasons for it, but not in my circumstances, besides never had an issue not using a lawyer or the courts. 

We have moved off topic.

Agreed. Off topic.

23 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

This article seems at odds with another in the amount of LI and land, but it does not matter in the end. Her rights to all including the land should be revoked...m

Well that's the Big problem here in Thailand the land will no doubt be in her name unless it was put in the 2 kids name. I wonder how they feel about their mothers actions trying to kill their Dad and if they will come to visit him.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Heng said:

This may not have come to light without 'intense interrogation.'  Had a burglar we caught on cctv (albeit a bit blurry) sat there and denied it for four hours in the police station until the local police captain took him in the back room and hit him with the suspect's own flip flop for a short (depending on one's point of view) 10 minutes straight.   No serious injuries and suddenly out came all the details. 

Dirty Somchai.

In case I will get serious with a thai.

Copy of life insurance will be put on each wall in the house.
In English and Thai.

Insurance policy of XXX only to be paid if all requirements are met:

1. He lives until at least 85

2. She will honour him everyday.

3. He will update insurance company on a 6 monthly basis if she is still worth to be the beneficiary.

4. In case of something suspicious happening or a sudden dad which is not 100% for medical reasons, she doesn't get anything.

5. will be updated and adjusted 6 monthly.

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Well that's the Big problem here in Thailand the land will no doubt be in her name unless it was put in the 2 kids name. I wonder how they feel about their mothers actions trying to kill their Dad and if they will come to visit him.

My first Thai gf, (bar manager) accidentally ran over her American husband (bar owner).

Broke many bones in his body, then had immigration deport him for overstay (on crutches).

My first live in Thai gf (business management graduate), tired of her Swiss husband (same ages) and had him killed by a Taxi driver in a 'hit and run' accident.

The only unusual twist to the OP story, is that he survived, and they didn't rule it an accident.

From my experience with Thai women, it's entirely normal for them to 'dispose of' unwanted lovers/husbands.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/30/2022 at 9:49 AM, Enzian said:

Long ago a Japanese American friend who was involved in divorce with a Thai woman cautioned everyone in his circle of friends that, in Thailand, always arrange matters so that you are worth more to everyone by being alive than dead, and I've lived by those words.

My firsts words when I got married ............" I'm worth <deleted> dead and not much more alive...Tell the Family too !!

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, inThailand said:

Would you be surprised to learn most falangs are on a hit list?

As much as Private dancer is necessary to read for every male expat arriving Thailand.

No, most married Farangs are not on a hit list.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Are you sure?

Private dancer I'm sure is real for some, and feels real and correct, but most expats I know for many years it is not. But again, if you fall in love with young exploited beautiful pros, then you might experience it.

The same goes for the family you choose to marry in to, and their background as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

But, I suspect she was happier with her young Thai boyfriend sitting next to her in the bar.

Loads of that goes on here. Thai men target women who are funded by farang, it wouldn't suprise me if half the guys who post on here have a relationship with a Thai women who has a younger Thai dude in the background

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Watchit said:

Loads of that goes on here. Thai men target women who are funded by farang, it wouldn't suprise me if half the guys who post on here have a relationship with a Thai women who has a younger Thai dude in the background

Can happen in the best relationships. 

I bet half of the posters here are unfaithful to their gf’s and their wifes when they have the chance. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Private dancer I'm sure is real for some, and feels real and correct,

I just told you earlier in the thread that it is based on real places, people and events.

I know several people mentioned in the book, as well as the author himself.

6 minutes ago, Travel Dude said:

How long have you been in Thailand? This happens quiet a bit over here. And now way to see it coming... 

I have a friend who just got cheated out of 4 M Baht by a very normal woman he knew for 15 years...  appears now she cheated another 10 people, including decent Thai, for over 50 M in total.

Don't Judge the book by it's cover dear friend. 

In my 32 years of experience, it's the 'normal' ones you have to watch more carefully. 

Can be far more dangerous than even the most seasoned of bargirls. 

At least with bargirls you know where you stand. 

Had a good mate that was murdered by his 'normal' Thai gf and her brother/boyfriend/hired hitman about 10 years ago. There's a thread about him somewhere on here. They found his body in the jungle just in his underwear. 

Not my only friend that was murdered by Thai gf either, there have been a couple more in my time here.

• Like 1