Thai wife pays 500K for Denmark husband's murder - they make it look like an accident but he survives

webfact

5 hours ago, BE88 said:

And now many are thinking that perhaps it was not a good idea to take out life insurance for the wife.

I have life insurance for the wife, it is worth 10% of what I am worth alive.

The insurance will keep her and the kids going, easily, until the smallest one is 21.

My will is 50% to my daughter overseas, and 50% to my kids here, my daughter overseas is the executor and is instructed to put the money in an account in her country until her youngest sister reaches 21, so, her sisters will be 26 and 21 when they receive the money, i.e. unless I am still around for many years to come.

That is the plan, but you never know.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Cold blooded b**ch....sounds like the type who will even demand her money back.

Some women are never happy with what they already have,ungrateful B*tch...lock her up and throw the key away!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

My will is 50% to my daughter overseas, and 50% to my kids here, my daughter overseas is the executor and is instructed to put the money in an account in her country until her youngest sister reaches 21, so, her sisters will be 26 and 21 when they receive the money, i.e. unless I am still around for many years to come.

I see so by putting nothing of the life insurance on your wife you can go out safely by bicycle,  sorry a bit of humor

• Haha 2

Unfortunately it is not just Thailand. If there is a buck to be had you will be thrown under the bus.

And it is usually someone that you think cares for you.

5 minutes ago, BE88 said:

I see so by putting nothing of the life insurance on your wife you can go out safely by bicycle,  sorry a bit of humor

Ah, I see where your coming from, I also forgot to mention, this goose lays golden eggs every month, which gives her a good quality life, so I suppose I might be worth more alive than ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Yea.. i don't think the advice is good. It should be find a girl that is not with you for your money or find a girl that actually likes spending time with yuou.

I mean if you base a relationship on money you attract the wrong kind and some of those are evil like this woman and will get you killed.

I would say this happens rarely but it does. But its all about selecting the right girl. 

The advice is not meant as a revealing tool to know if your partner is faithful, it's meant not to give motive as a security measure.  Would you rather take the risk?

I agree with you when it comes to selecting the right girl, but I failed to know how, and where to find one, if they ever exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I really do not understand why some of you guys manage to live in Thailand at all! 

Either something wrong with who you attract to accompany you, or your negativity brain poisoning you. Maybe a combination of both? 

How can some of you live with so much negativity, hate, and racist thoughts about your wifes and a country you live in? 

Seriously, If I lived a life where I feared my wife and her family, I would simply not have been here in first place. 

Unfortunately that is not how it plays out.

Most crimes are jealously , or where money is involved.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, garyk said:

Unfortunately that is not how it plays out.

Most crimes are jealously , or where money is involved.

Most crimes and bad human activity against you in Thailand, is because of your choices, not made by the Thai society as a whole reason. Yes there is a large population in Thailand who simply is formed by their family and neighborhood, but again, it is your choice and lack of understanding that leads you there in the first place. 

I'm wrong?

If I lived in the 70'ies and found a nice girl in Bronx New York, in the black community, what would be the chances I met the wrong girl and the wrong family? 

I can clearly see this is not the best neighborhood with my eyes, but they are really nice people. They obviously Having fun, talk slang, sing and drink Alot. They like to live in the moment. There is Alot of drugs in the street to, and it seems police is part of the plot to, and leave most of the drug dealers alone. 

This is what we see in the villages in Thailand to, but for some reason, we do not see it with the same eyes in Thailand as we would have done in Bronx or any other western city.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chopinbkk said:

Someone should open an agency for hit men like this.

I am convinced there is a hell of a market (me alone - I have orders piled up - ..... 5555).

There is a Canadian company I know of. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Of course you are correct in pointing out that these types of crimes occur worldwide, in some places probably at a higher frequency than in Thailand.

However, I still believe the below factors can potentially make foreign men married to younger Thai women at higher risk of being victimized in this manner:

1) low wealth status of many Thai women married to foreign men coupled with comparatively high wealth status of the foreign men

2) a fairly entrenched subculture of taking financial advantage of foreigners, especially men.

3) a culture of networking, pooling knowledge, working together for purposes of taking financial advantage of foreigners with limited fear of either the police or the victim being alerted.

For example, if a foreign man went around a village asking if anyone knew a hit man who could kill his Thai wife, it would be far more likely that the police or his wife would be alerted to his activity than if his wife went around the village asking if anyone knew a hit man who could kill her foreign husband.

3) a lack of criminal sophistication in many perpetrators. Because of poor knowledge about criminal investigative techniques, they mistakenly believe they won't be caught, and fear of prosecution is not the deterrent one would hope for.

I'm not advocating avoidance or paranoia. I'm just advocating being aware and not doing things which increase your risks of being victimized.

Well said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

The insurance will keep her and the kids going, easily, until the smallest one is 21.

Did you have any expert estate/ legal advice when you set that up?