Thailand Pass still required for all those entering Thailand

webfact

14 hours ago, ezzra said:

Seeing tourists on beaches with swimsuits and masks is the most ridiculous sight i have seen for long time...

Enjoy your time in Mickey Mouse Land with Dagobert, and all the Beagle Boys around.????

10 hours ago, webfact said:

We still have to be cautious and continue to closely monitor the situation of Omicron and other new variants that could happen in the future,” Prayut said after the meeting.

if everything is under control why is he worrying about, smells fishy, maybe that translates to "" be ready as we may have to lock down again...""   555

8 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Perhaps there’ll be a future variant that will just take out dotty old autocrats. That would be cool. 

All visitors will die but for a price they can stop that happening with a special document 

You Thai Pass? No No I love Mueang Thai I ruk Pat Pong! No Thai Pass I py Siam  naa naa krup.

After 25 plus visiting and living in Thailand I thought nothing would baffle me but the Thai Pass does especially delaying its end except for Thais returning.

According to TAT there will be some many tourists returning now that the 2nd International will opened in record time as all existing international flights will be over booked for months.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

yep better easier and cheaper  

Try telling that to the Thais 

Yep, we hear people banging on about this... but as far as I know, Cambodia needs a Visa and $30.  Vietnam requires a recent test. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 12:11 PM, possum1931 said:

What does this military educated clown know about planning anything? He should do us all a favour and go back to the barracks and parade grounds for what he is educated for

The military have run Thailand for their own benefit since the 1930's.

It could be argued they are experts at running Thailand given their experience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The military have run Thailand for their own benefit since the 1930's.

It could be argued they are experts at running Thailand given their experience.

......and it's only now that all this is being realized. 

Might add that the military circles are mere theatrical puppets, as to what influential entity has truly running the show for ages.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 8:03 AM, Thailand said:

Keep all the restrictions and then we can have another year free of Japanese and Korean golfers clogging up the courses.

I know people who are golfers that would agree. ????

Better  still - close the golf  courses and return  the land to the  indigenous community for something useful.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 9:24 AM, jamesfreeman said:

All you tech savvy people have no compassion for those of us who are not. Uploading docs may be simple for some but a brain crusher for others, and totally unnecessary, just a way to maintain an insurance scam. 

You should have medical  insurance anyway.

• Like 1