Dentist being investigated by Thai Dental Council for alleged sexual abuse

webfact

image.jpeg

The Thai Dental Council (TDC) has ordered a fact-finding investigation into the conduct of a dentist in Nonthaburi province who has been accused of sexually assaulting two Thai-American sisters.

The probe follows a complaint filed with the council’s secretary-general, Somyot Nalamliang by lawyer Saranya Wangsukcharoen, representing the two alleged victims, aged 13 and 17.

Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Saranya told Somyot that she considers the offence allegedly committed by the dentist to be a gross violation of medical ethics, which could result in the suspension of his medical license.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/dentist-being-investigated-by-thai-dental-council-for-alleged-sexual-abuse/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-05-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

3 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Wow, that’s a new low.

First two replies joking about the alleged sexual abuse of 13 & 17 year old girls.

Take a long, hard look in the mirror “gents”.

Don.t change your username! 

• Haha 1

Article doesnt say anything about what realy happened. Are the girls to sensitive for this overdone woke bs or do we have a "dirty" doctor? Lets wait and see. But in case of the dirty doctor.........kick him out for life with name and shame.

• Thanks 1

Dentists

Doctors

Police and Army officers

State officials

Teachers

High-profile businessmen

Orphanage caretakers

They all have been in the headlines recently regarding alleged sexual assault and forced prostitution of minors.

But... the PM is more concerned about "undisciplined Buddhist monks". As IF they were the only problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Olmate said:

Don.t change your username! 

Not sure what you are getting at but if you think paedophilia is a suitable topic for irreverent humour on a public forum then thanks for letting everyone know where your moral compass lies.

You were in the thread, able to see to what I was referring and posting your reply to my post before the offensive posts in question got deleted by mods as being  “crude and callous”. That description is being generous in my view.

Same goes for Tropposurfer who liked your response.

• Thanks 1

Obvious that real fun ster is far too serious for his user name.

Oh well, this is just a forum, of many nick names. Mine is because I am a star gazer, and am old, hence geezer.

Hope the dentist has been charged for his crime. Disgusting.

9 hours ago, realfunster said:

Not sure what you are getting at but if you think paedophilia is a suitable topic for irreverent humour on a public forum then thanks for letting everyone know where your moral compass lies.

You were in the thread, able to see to what I was referring and posting your reply to my post before the offensive posts in question got deleted by mods as being  “crude and callous”. That description is being generous in my view.

Same goes for Tropposurfer who liked your response.

On second thoughts change it.????