Explained: Why Thailand will distribute 1 million cannabis plants to households

webfact

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I think CP started as a seed company ~ 100 years ago, so maybe your future looks bright?

Im not continue bring any seed to Mrs. she can focus her real work. I want even one night she sleep whit me LMAO. She is already workaholic. 

8 hours ago, starky said:

Half asssed pseudo knowledge. Commercial hemp has a low thc level due to the strain of cannabis it is. 

You could grow it hydroponically under perfect conditions and nwver let if get cross pollinated the thc levels would be exactly the same.

not talking about hemp...talking about smoking weed...if you like weed full of seeds go for it...i prefer no seeds

https://waveseer.com/why-is-medical-marijuana-seedless/

7 minutes ago, pomchop said:

not talking about hemp...talking about smoking weed...if you like weed full of seeds go for it...i prefer no seeds

Don't see it matters, if you're growing 20%+ THC plants, and the seeds reduced it to 10% ..... would anyone care?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Don't see it matters, if you're growing 20%+ THC plants, and the seeds reduced it to 10% ..... would anyone care?

i would as i prefer not to smoke pot full of seeds or have to pick seeds out to roll a decent joint....and 20% is more than 10% active ingredient.  I don't know of any serious pot smokers who want to buy pot full of seeds unless they want the seeds to grow their own later.

21 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Of course we have to rely on an Indian newspaper for details on the regime's cannabis policy.

I don't think anyone really knows what, if anything, will happen on June 9, and after.

I've been following this closely, although not daily, and I still don't understand the regime's intentions. And I don't think any Ministers do either, nor does the pm.

Quite simply it was Anutin's Ploy to get elected, 'i'll legalise dope to grow', he did not mention at the time, only oil at 0.2% and you'll only be allowed to sell the flowers to me oh sorry, the Gov.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, pomchop said:

https://waveseer.com/why-is-medical-marijuana-seedless/

Dont need an article mate. Know all about bush tomato horticulture. Wondering why your talking about smokjng weed in a thread about commercial low thc cannabis for pharmaceutical use then? 

Back pedal much?

10 hours ago, starky said:

Dont need an article mate. Know all about bush tomato horticulture. Wondering why your talking about smokjng weed in a thread about commercial low thc cannabis for pharmaceutical use then? 

Back pedal much?

bored like you?