DHL Service Point in Pattaya

zenobit

5 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

1. Fire up the computer.

2. Open an Internet browser.

3. Enter the following search words: "DHL Pattaya".

Thanks for the <deleted> answer.

If it were that easy, I wouldn't have bothered to post it here. The fact is that DHL Service Points that no longer exist are also displayed without being marked as such. You would have to call or drive to practically every address ... hence my impudent question as to whether anyone happens to know of a service point in East or Central Pattaya that is not closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@CharlieH: Would have been my second option if I hadn't received a recommendation here. But thanks to the helpful answer from "The Hammer2021" I can save myself the annoying question/answer game at the call center (...including possible misunderstandings).
It's nice to know a friendly community that is happy to help and share their experiences.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zenobit said:

@CharlieH: Would have been my second option if I hadn't received a recommendation here. But thanks to the helpful answer from "The Hammer2021" I can save myself the annoying question/answer game at the call center (...including possible misunderstandings).
It's nice to know a friendly community that is happy to help and share their experiences.

Nice to get a helpful response or two; sometimes it's more like Fight Club here.

• Like 1