Everything is smaller in Thailand

On 5/16/2022 at 3:51 AM, Isaan sailor said:

For me, best smaller thing in Thailand—the small hips of the ladies (including mine)—lovely.

I thought most men are supposed to prefer bigger hips? Hence the popularity of Kim Kardashian?

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2022 at 5:59 PM, TooBigToFit said:

Everything is too small for me now. Thailand is getting bigger but I'm still ahead of the changes. Being too big to fit became the end of me here.  Maybe I should change my name to TooBigForThailand.  And it's not even the physical things that are smaller. It's the regime and its thinking that keeps the nation from bettering things. The regime and old powers in Thailand is stuck in backwards small thinking.

Thailand certainly is a heavenly place for smaller people physically, but it's also a place for people who can accept less quality in their lives. As the song goes, you can't always get what you want but you can get you need, but not for those with bigger bodies and bigger desires and dreams. Finally Thailand is morally smaller when it comes to human rights and a lot of things.  It could be bigger and better but again it's trapped in apathy from leadership. 

The rest of the world isn't perfect either. Every place has its problems, especially nowadays. In the end, some people just grow out of things. Many grow too big for Thailand.

Go and live in India for a month, you will take your words back

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RamenRaven said:

I thought most men are supposed to prefer bigger hips? Hence the popularity of Kim Kardashian?

Actually hip size of a lady shouldn’t matter.  It’s the ratio of hips to waist that subliminally attracts men to women.  
But I still like the small hips on Thai ladies…

9 hours ago, RamenRaven said:

Or Afghanistan or Yemen

Thailand is actually not so bad.

Oh, I know it's not so bad especially for smaller farangs. It has it's good side as do other places. I'm literally just too big for this place to enjoy it like when I was young.

Steps are often tiny made for little people.

Chairs and desks are smaller made for little people.

They don't sell my shoes size or clothes size here. I have to buy things online.

Thailand is good for shorter, smaller people. It's heaven for 5 ft men no doubt. Of course some taller men can find stuff but not fatter or bigger people.

It's just me. Enjoy it. I've spent decades in Thailand some of which I had really good times Now, I just need some change.

Just now, BritManToo said:

Try Decathlon, they sell really big shoe sizes.

I've looked there at the place in Rangsit. I'm just over the edge in size here. 13W US size. Most of the time I just wear flip flops here. I have dress shoes and sneakers which I bought online so right now I am in no need of shoes. It's kind of funny but since this lockodown stuff started I haven't worn regular shoes for about 2 years now. I'd bet some foreigners here have worn sandals for years and years maybe decades just because of their lifestyles here.

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
15 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

They don't sell my shoes size

Try Decathlon, they sell really big shoe sizes.

You can search on lazada. 

There's an option to search for shoes that are your size. 

I often see sizes 46,47,48.

On 5/15/2022 at 6:40 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you comparing the size of your penis to Thai guys or Westerners ?

Are you "blessed with a large penis in Thailand and regular size in the West, or is yours big compared to other Westerners ?

7,5 cm in fighting position.
His wife just doesn't want him to be sad.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:51 PM, spidermike007 said:

I am only reciting what I have been told by many Asian woman. That they prefer smaller. That is all. 

Always flatter a potential customer, you handsome man. ???? 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, peter zwart said:
On 5/17/2022 at 12:51 PM, NanLaew said:

How does that answer my question?

Now, apart from your mum and family, what's your experience?

Long story which, i think, you can not handle. But i will give you the outcome.......Thai ladies are excellent in comparison. But......maybe your just not man enough to handle one.

Ah, back to small cocks again.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Oh, I know it's not so bad especially for smaller farangs. It has it's good side as do other places. I'm literally just too big for this place to enjoy it like when I was young.

Steps are often tiny made for little people.

Chairs and desks are smaller made for little people.

They don't sell my shoes size or clothes size here. I have to buy things online.

Thailand is good for shorter, smaller people. It's heaven for 5 ft men no doubt. Of course some taller men can find stuff but not fatter or bigger people.

It's just me. Enjoy it. I've spent decades in Thailand some of which I had really good times Now, I just need some change.

I'm 6'4" and really haven't come across a lot of difficulties....

Some Tuk Tuks are undersized a tough squeeze - I've only used a few times...Some handrails are low....Some stair steps are narrow & steep....

Other than that, it's pretty easy to live life....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...