Everything is smaller in Thailand

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just out of interest, why do you find that funny ?

It's a silly heading fo a silly topic, his was an inevitable and obvious response.

To answer your question, why? Some people think that stating the bleedin' obvious is funny and clever. 

Add to the list....

Stairways/steps....

Guardrails = height....(the last miscalculation that some people make).....

Thai Lady's hands....Regardless of body size, Thai women universally seem to all have small, delicate hands.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Everything is too small for me now. Thailand is getting bigger but I'm still ahead of the changes. Being too big to fit became the end of me here.  Maybe I should change my name to TooBigForThailand.  And it's not even the physical things that are smaller. It's the regime and its thinking that keeps the nation from bettering things. The regime and old powers in Thailand is stuck in backwards small thinking.

Thailand certainly is a heavenly place for smaller people physically, but it's also a place for people who can accept less quality in their lives. As the song goes, you can't always get what you want but you can get you need, but not for those with bigger bodies and bigger desires and dreams. Finally Thailand is morally smaller when it comes to human rights and a lot of things.  It could be bigger and better but again it's trapped in apathy from leadership. 

The rest of the world isn't perfect either. Every place has its problems, especially nowadays. In the end, some people just grow out of things. Many grow too big for Thailand.

Still more fun than West. West is very bland. Nightlife is rubbish. Pubs are pokies.

• Like 1

My GF has size 35 feet.  They are perfect.  I don't have any foot fettishes but her feet are just beautiful.  In fact nowadays if I am perving on a Thai lass I always check out the size of her feet and toes.  No splay footed gal fresh out of the forest canopy for this old boy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Add to the list....

Stairways/steps....

Guardrails = height....(the last miscalculation that some people make).....

Thai Lady's hands....Regardless of body size, Thai women universally seem to all have small, delicate hands.....

What kinds of women do you hang out with?

Many of them have short, fat strong fingers, especially the street vendors.

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you comparing the size of your penis to Thai guys or Westerners ?

Are you "blessed with a large penis in Thailand and regular size in the West, or is yours big compared to other Westerners ?

1. Thai women don't care about sausage size at all unless they have been repeatedly exposed to the idea. It's just not that high up on their list of priorities.

They're probably thinking, who cares how big the sink faucet or garden hose is? As long as it's strong.

2. Numerous studies have shown that sausage size very roughly correlates with height, not race or ethnic origin. It's like shoe size and height.

Tall Asian guys will naturally have bigger sausages, like the occasional big, tall Thai men that you see with big, fat hands. But mostly like not the typical 165 cm tall Thai villagers.

I don't know how people make this clap trap up? Who says people here are smaller? And cows? Most of the cattle here Brahman. Have you ever seen one? You must be an interesting bloke to go and have a beer with

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I don't know how people make this clap trap up? Who says people here are smaller? And cows? Most of the cattle here Brahman. Have you ever seen one? You must be an interesting bloke to go and have a beer with

Have you seen skinny Thai brown humped cows as compared to the huge, fat Western cows that get fed corn and antibiotics?

And does anyone else here think that Thais, on average, are really just as big or bigger than all the giant balloon-shaped orcs that we'd always see in Oz, UK, and Murrica?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RamenRaven said:

Have you seen skinny Thai brown humped cows as compared to the huge, fat Western cows that get fed corn and antibiotics?

And does anyone else here think that Thais, on average, are really just as big or bigger than all the giant balloon-shaped orcs that we'd always see in Oz, UK, and Murrica?

A better question might be does anyone seriously give a shet

• Like 2