Endemic Plan Approved, CCSA Endorsement Pending

webfact

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

As said before Thailand hasn't got the balls to run it's own affairs when it comes to health issue 'waiting for the ok from WHO' funny because on other issues Thailand said many times that the US and the UN are 'not our fathers'.... 

DOCTOR WHO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

W. H. O.  =  WHO? 

This might take a while since they got to check with China,  and from the looks of things they are just getting started with the Covid? ????  Very busy!

And what is giving you that idea with China? Most there always wear two bags over their head.

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

And what is giving you that idea with China? Most there always wear two bags over their head.

Where, first just humor but my ideas derive pre-covid and currently from family that I have in China. 

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

They'll keep squeezing as much as they can from the cash cow known as Thai Pass as long as possible.

Hardly a cash cow, if was not in place tge TAT would be getting tge numbers they dream off. 

Tge Thai pass is still restrictive & a pain in the ass to complete. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

They'll keep squeezing as much as they can from the cash cow known as Thai Pass as long as possible.

Not sure why you think it is a cash cow. 
I have an upcoming 2 week trip stateside and then return to Thailand.
I just completed the Thailand Pass registration.

It was very easy and cost absolutely nothing. 
The approval and QR code arrived within 6 hours. The process accepted my existing health insurance policy without asking for any further documentation. 
No fees , no tests, no hotel reservations were requested or required. 
for those risking living or visiting Thailand without any insurance ( the kind we frequently see online seeking donations or “GoFundme” sites to pay their medical expenses) holding them to be responsible may seem overbearing, but really? If they don’t have insurance and can’t afford to get trip insurance, then they aren’t really the “quality” visitors Thailand (or anywhere else) seeks.
All the hoopla and pearl necklace clutching comments on here seem a bit over dramatic when the Thailand pass was free, easy, and quick. Already having  the QR code will likely expedite the Thai immigration process too. 

Edited by d2b2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, wombat said:

Do you think the PM standing sans face nappy mask with the G7 mob had anything to do with it?

No. Its a mask  not face nappy. The latter term is just silly invective but feel free to use it next time you're  at a hospital or clinic

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

No. Its a mask  not face nappy. The latter term is just silly invective but feel free to use it next time you're  at a hospital or clinic

You are right, wrong definition:

It is not a face nappy,

standard “covidiot” definition is: Mouth Nappy ????

Okay - serious now!

Anybody interested in his health and protection from SARS-Cov2 virus might want to read this scientific study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35363218/