Teen gets washing powder instead of a phone after ordering online - always open your package

webfact

14 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

You can't really open a package on delivery, and then refuse CoD. I mean you can but it's not allowed per the T'S and C's you agreed to.

I wonder if there was an invoice inside the box, and if it was a fulfillment error. I think probably not, who sells washing powder and phones? OK, well probably someone. But the linked article points to fraud. Hopefully JT Express and 108 Lawson don't press Defamation charges.

Always buy from a 'store' with a long history. Never buy from the lowest price provider, unless it's a store with a long history.

Buy for price, buy twice.

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've just purchased 6  packets of flavoured rolling papers from China.

Under 20bht each instead of the normal 60bht .......... god knows what will arrive.

Edible flavoured toilet paper!

Given the benefit of the doubt; the last four days were holidays and nobody answered any phone nowhere as "not being in". 
I had deliveries with stickers on the outside referring to the "need to video make open backage" and ever since we're doing that. COD does not leave a paper trail, CC and bank transfers do. 

I have received in the last 6 weeks already 2 x a package, where the supplier of LAZADA has asked me to collect it personally!
Usually it deposits it at the security!
Each time I should pay a surname fee of between 80.- & 100.- THB!
But since I pay everything by credit card in advance, I refused the 2 deliveries! Unfortunately, I did not have my phone to photograph the address of the sender!
In february also came such a package, but I have paid the surname (60.-THB) when opening the package was a  Sponge in there ????
Got the supplier on the phone and he picked up the package again and the 60.-THB he also wanted to give me back!
Have given him but as a tip, because he came back and it was not his fault!