Missing German Woman Found By A Creek In National Park Forest

webfact

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Her relatives were waiting for her when rescuers finally managed to bring her out of the forest.

Wonder of the relatives will put the bill for the search for not taking care of her properly ? 

Why should they?  Emergency rescue services are the state's responsibility, those rescued do not get invoiced!

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:
5 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

If she has diagnosed and advanced Alzheimer’s disease then even if she had a phone and was suffering an episode of cognitive functioning decline she wouldn't even know what the phone was, let alone activate it and dial someone.

But with the "LOCATION" turned on the phone can be traced.

You think that a person with Alzheimer's, wandering off into a jungle for a week, is compos mentis enough to ensure that she always has her phone charged and safely with her?

I know that there are necklaces with battery-powered tracking chips built-in.  A friend of mine in Japan wears one.  I don't remember it's name or model ID.

17 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

I know that there are necklaces with battery-powered tracking chips built-in.  A friend of mine in Japan wears one.  I don't remember it's name or model ID.

Thai wife, they are called.