Covid extension requirements

Hey everyone. I'm about to apply for my first covid extension coming from a TR visa + 30 day extension. Am I required to submit the same copies of my passport along with TM7 form, TM30 + 1,900 baht as a standard extension? And what about the period of intention to stay & reasons for extension sections? Can I write 60 days along with my reason for extending my stay? Thank you!

4 hours ago, RedReding said:

Let us know how it went.

Today Cheangwattana was packed to the rafters. I received queue number 142. It was about 10:30am when I got my number & they were up to 62 at that time. The flow was slow to say the least. Luckily I booked a time for 11am so immigration processed my documents right on 11am after showing them proof of my booking. All my info/copies + documents were in order & all went smoothly with the covid extension. I'm due back there in 3 weeks & was told to book once again & to just bring my passport. On requesting the TM7 form + additional documents required I noticed that the affidavit was not included, so I had to ask for this. All in all it was a great experience relatively speaking. I highly advice others to make a booking in advance. It easily saved me 3 hours + of waiting.

• Thanks 2