90 day report query.

I am currently waiting out my "under consideration" period for a new extension based on marriage to a Thai citizen.

I did my last 90 day report on line but the future 90 days were cut to the date at which my "under consideration" period expires, not the full 90 days.

I wonder how soon my extension will be entered in the immigration records. Will I be able to make a new report on line as soon as I return hame on receiving the stamp, or, will I need to go to the 90 day report counter in person and show them the new extension?

In any case will my first report after receiving my extension need to be in person, or will it be accepted on line?

It is very unusual for them to do the 90 day report to to the report back date on a under consideration stamp.

You could try to do the online report a week or so before your shorted 90 days ends. If denied then you would have to do it in person when you return to immigration to get your extension stamp.

Exactly the same situation for me, but with a different result.

My 90 day report was approved on Tuesday night with the new report date in August.

I'm travelling to Immigration tomorrow to get my next extension as my "under consideration" period ends on Saturday.  

There was a reminder that my extension was expiring when they acknowledged my report application.,

Edited by Old Croc

Just an update on the 90day online. This morning 1030am applied for the 90day password, 15 mins later got reply with the password, straight away filled in all the details entered got a reply under consideration, after reading got another email saying excepted and got my new 90day report date.

all completed in under an hour...couldn't believe it  well done immigration dept!!!!!!!