Teen "madam" and customer arrested at curtain hotel in Kanchanaburi - 14 and 15 year old girls report "sadistic" sex

image.jpeg

Thai Rath reported on the activities of Region 5 of the Anti Human Trafficking Police at a curtain (short time sex) hotel in Pak Phraek, Muang Kanchanaburi in western Thailand yesterday.

The police had heard about the activities of a teen aged just 16 acting as a madam offering other young girls for sex.

The police waited in a rented room. Soon Chairat, 27, arrived in a pick-up and he rented a room. Then a girl referred to as "Mew", 16, (an assumed name) arrived with a 15 year old girl named as "A".

Money changed hands and the police moved in charging the customer Chairat with sexual offences against children between 15 and not yet 18 and human trafficking charges against Mew.

Mew said that she had supplied "A" to the customer for 1,300 baht keeping 500 for her fee and giving the girl 800.

Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

They were taken away to Region 5 HQ for questioning after both admitting their guilt.

In addition a 14 year old girl was found at the hotel who also said she had been offered for sex.

Both young girls said they had been doing this for 800 baht a time over the last month. 

They said they they had been forced to take many kinds of drugs which knocked them out. Videos were made and sex was forced on them. 

They were handed over to social services. 

Thai Rath used the term "sadist" in their report alleging that the girls were videoed for blackmail purposes. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-05-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

33 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If the child was brought from Laos/Cambodia/Nigeria et al, I'd agree with you.

If the child was brought from the 7-11 round the corner, I'd have to disagree.

Now we'd need to agree on what is a child.

A 16 year old is not considered a child under British or EU law.

A 20 year old is a child under American law.

Oddly enough,

One of my pals in the UK was jailed for beating up the 27 year old lover of his 15 year old daughter. The 15 year old daughter was subsequently allowed to move in with her 27 year old lover under the supervision of social services. So much for the law.

A child was involved in this case.

Underage.

Human trafficking.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Friends working together - hardly  a madam! This story is  not  about vice  its about a country led into dire poverty  and debt by incompetence and corruption at state level.

And even at the higher levels of Thai society here the sexual abuse of females is well known, so hardly an example for the poor and those in the poverty trap.

19 hours ago, Excel said:

And even at the higher levels of Thai society here the sexual abuse of females is well known, so hardly an example for the poor and those in the poverty trap.

I agree that it happens on all levels.

But if a Thai movie start gets big money for having sex with someone is that abuse? Sure not.

Lots of girls in the nightlife industry make more money in one week than their sisters in a month. Now do the nightlife girls stop working after the first week in the month because they made already enough money? Or do they do more of the same so that they can buy the newest phones, etc.?

Obviously there are some girls who are poor and have few other choices. But there are certainly many many who do what they do because they want to make a lot of money. Personally I think that is perfectly ok when it is their choice. And then they should not pretend they are forced to f@$@ for an iphone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Seems that every bust is now 'human trafficking'.

No matter how heinous you consider under age sex, it really isn't 'human trafficking'.

Those laws were designed for buying and selling people from country to county, and are being misused by the Thai police.

It is their way of trying to prove to the US that they indeed are working on the issues and should be removed from the ranking they were given....

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I agree that it happens on all levels.

But if a Thai movie start gets big money for having sex with someone is that abuse? Sure not.

Lots of girls in the nightlife industry make more money in one week than their sisters in a month. Now do the nightlife girls stop working after the first week in the month because they made already enough money? Or do they do more of the same so that they can buy the newest phones, etc.?

Obviously there are some girls who are poor and have few other choices. But there are certainly many many who do what they do because they want to make a lot of money. Personally I think that is perfectly ok when it is their choice. And then they should not pretend they are forced to f@$@ for an iphone. 

Think you misinterpreted the subtlety of my post. Like you I see nothing wrong with it so long it is their choice and they are not coerced into it. The point I was making is the fact that the highest elements of Thai society have used their position to abuse females ad infinitum as they consider it is their right with no one daring to complain and their sycophants have simply copied so hence hardly an example for the rest of Thai society.

Just now, Excel said:

Max Mosely enjoyed it by all accounts

Yeah ive seen vids were blokes are getting the heel tip of an 8" stiletto rammed down their japs eye and are seemingly enjoying it.

I respect my fella too much to allow that kind of malarky to take place.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Yeah ive seen vids were blokes are getting the heel tip of an 8" stiletto rammed down their japs eye and are seemingly enjoying it.

I respect my fella too much to allow that kind of malarky to take place.

Sorry, can't reply, eyes watering too much ????

A human trafficking charges against Mew who is 16 years old......

it is stretching a it a bit isn't it. Yes I trafficked her from the 7-11 ....2 doors down on your left.

• Like 1