Teen "madam" and customer arrested at curtain hotel in Kanchanaburi - 14 and 15 year old girls report "sadistic" sex

webfact

2 hours ago, Excel said:

The point I was making is the fact that the highest elements of Thai society have used their position to abuse females ad infinitum as they consider it is their right with no one daring to complain

I think many of the the higher ranks abuse many of the lower ranks independent of their gender.

I saw female Thai bosses treating all their employees like s$$#t - not just the females.

Maybe rich Thais just knows that they are better than all the others. So obviously they can treat all those lowlifes like dirt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

When one is drugged to the point they pass out does the door really need to be locked ?

I guess not.

But I know there are enough females who take drugs and party all night and prostitute themselves all night and then they return home sometime in the morning. And then in the afternoon when they wake up and while they are still sober they prepare to do the same again in the following night.

I know there is a bad circle with drugs and needing money and prostitution and more drugs and all that.

But I also know that people who want to get out can get out. But they must want to get out. And if they continue what they are doing then, at least IMHO, they shouldn't blame anybody else for their own bad choices. 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I guess not.

But I know there are enough females who take drugs and party all night and prostitute themselves all night and then they return home sometime in the morning. And then in the afternoon when they wake up and while they are still sober they prepare to do the same again in the following night.

I know there is a bad circle with drugs and needing money and prostitution and more drugs and all that.

But I also know that people who want to get out can get out. But they must want to get out. And if they continue what they are doing then, at least IMHO, they shouldn't blame anybody else for their own bad choices. 

I replied based on the content of the OP.

I don't know any females who take drugs.

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

I don't know any females who take drugs.

That's what I thought a long time ago.

You are almost certainly wrong. You, like most of us, will know people who take drugs. But you/we don't know that they take drugs.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, BritManToo said:

Oddly enough,

One of my pals in the UK was jailed for beating up the 27 year old lover of his 15 year old daughter. The 15 year old daughter was subsequently allowed to move in with her 27 year old lover under the supervision of social services. So much for the law.

Sorry, but I'm calling bs on that one. A 27 year old man being the "lover" of a 15 year old girl would be committing multiple counts of statutory rape and there's absolutely no way that any UK social services organisation would actively facilitate the serial rape of a 15 year old. Because if they did, they would be in serious, serious trouble.

On 5/26/2022 at 3:48 AM, BritManToo said:

Seems that every bust is now 'human trafficking'.

No matter how heinous you consider under age sex, it really isn't 'human trafficking'.

Those laws were designed for buying and selling people from country to county, and are being misused by the Thai police.

Internationally governments widened the definition of trafficking to make more of it.

That way they can tick more boxes when they arrest people for sex cases.

Even cases with mature, consenting, women can be trafficking. I remember a couple of Swedish guys got life in jail in the Philippines for running a web cam studio with mature, consenting, women. It was counted as trafficking. The cops didn't watch the women closely, and some of those who they had "rescued" ran away home to avoid having their time wasted in a court case.

• Like 1

Simmer down boys.

Ranging from the old Egyptians up to the medevil times in Europe, once a women had her first menstruation, she was considered as a "women". This usually happened between the age of 12 to 14. Live expectancy was between 30 to 35 years old. So early reproduction in life was essential.

In accordance with the increase of  "life-expectancy", the age of "womanhood" was constantly raised.  Not justified by any new biological findings, concerning the female body.
- Todays consensus: A 14 year old potential "women" can not yet assert the (mental)consequenses of  her possible sexual activities. (???)

- But, at the age of 14, she can operate an i-phone, giving her all the opportunities to explore future sexual-exploits. To witch she can still say "yes or no". Or practise it with a boy her age.

PS: For the builders of civilisation (the Romans), this has never emerged as an issue. 10 years from now, we will not talk much about such "technicalities" anymore. Good looking females will be at an advantage, regardless of age.

On 5/26/2022 at 10:48 AM, BritManToo said:

Seems that every bust is now 'human trafficking'.

No matter how heinous you consider under age sex, it really isn't 'human trafficking'.

Those laws were designed for buying and selling people from country to county, and are being misused by the Thai police.

Interesting point @BritManToo.  Perhaps there is a monetary reward for a trafficking collar, or some other merit toward promotion.  Or it might just be the BIB can hand the matter on to another agency to do the paperwork.  

On 5/27/2022 at 7:23 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously there are some girls who are poor and have few other choices. But there are certainly many many who do what they do because they want to make a lot of money. Personally I think that is perfectly ok when it is their choice. And then they should not pretend they are forced to f@$@ for an iphone. 

You're are overlooking, or choosing to ignore, the most important point here.

The law recognizes that children are not developmentally capable to make decisions about a number of things, including consenting to sex.

The definition of who is a child varies greatly across jurisidictions.  But in my view of morality a 14 old girl is definitely a child.

• Like 2

Quote: "Thai Rath used the term "sadist" in their report alleging that the girls were videoed for blackmail purposes. "

More likely: "Thai Rath used the term "sadist" for click-baiting purposes".

Edited by JackGats

On 5/26/2022 at 5:20 AM, ThaiFelix said:

Its a smoke screen to make it look like the authorities are doing something when they are not arresting the main culprits from above.

Don't complain about the smoke screen too much. If it was up to the rescue industry, all girls in bars and go-gos would get "rescued" (and all male customers sent to jail).

• Confused 1