Thailand Aims to Welcome 500,000 Indian Tourists This Year

webfact

43 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Gogo's getting ready for "10 with 1 deals"....wooo hoo !

Yes, the bucket drinks will be back in style. I know its not the mix most would want but hey it suited my son and his 2 friends on their trip.

Thai Whiskey Bucket - Tipsy Bartender

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The big rich  weddings are amazing, noisy splendid  affairs generating a lot of money with up  to a hundred guests.

These are the ones they want, not the keenok necklace-losing gang-bang mongers that the Pattaya barfly set love to hate. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Teavee said:

I caught up with my mate & his wife (both British by birth of Indian Heritage) on my last UK trip & the wife was saying how bad she felt because they could only have 150 guests at their youngest sons wedding, there were >400 guests at the elder son’s wedding pre-Covid. 

It was eye watering how much he spent on them, Indian Weddings really are big business if you can get them.

I can confirm this. Only thing I'm upset about it shows how old I'm getting when it's my mates kids getting married.  Agree they are huge events.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tigerbeer said:

so many jealous racist people here dont realise indians got a lot more money than they could ever see in their lifes. as usual the white think they are the most supreme people in the world... TAT obviously know more than what many of you racist people know sitting behind your computers being keyboard warriors. frankly  the straw BS statement is old and boring. come up with some other new racist statement please to entertain us. 

One of my Indian mates I grew up with in London family are in the garment trade. Seriously minted. 

His daughter also married into money and wedding reception was at the Dorchester Hotel in London.  

The pattaya guy who got into a fight with the security guards are the only Indian people alot on here see. So base their opinions on that. Those indians aren't the target of TAT.   

Edited by DaveE13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bert bloggs said:

Trouble is the better class decent Indians dont come here for their holidays, we tend to get the bottom of the barrel ones.

I agree but guys I know are 2nd or 3rd generation indians who live in London. They all have been here with their families.   The TAT target are the well off indians who will fly in to one of the islands get the whole wedding package.