Thailand Aims to Welcome 500,000 Indian Tourists This Year

webfact

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

the bar girls are thrilled of the news about the indian arrivals.....

is it racist to point out facts?...as this would apply to cheap charlies too....Charlie Lives Matter..

Why is it that racists always argue that something they do isn't racist....yet they clearly approve of racism?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Thunglom said:

Why is it that racists always argue that something they do isn't racist....yet they clearly approve of racism?

so observing frugal behaviors and not race makes me racist? ok....I guess I hate my own self as well...self racist....

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 8:06 AM, tigerbeer said:

so many jealous racist people here dont realise indians got a lot more money than they could ever see in their lifes. as usual the white think they are the most supreme people in the world... TAT obviously know more than what many of you racist people know sitting behind your computers being keyboard warriors. frankly  the straw BS statement is old and boring. come up with some other new racist statement please to entertain us. 

yup, a quick read and sure enough many predictable gentle, and more directly, racist and xenophobic comments. it is boring guys.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, it is what it is said:

yup, a quick read and sure enough many predictable gentle, and more directly, racist and xenophobic comments. it is boring guys.

Your handle says it all.

22 hours ago, Thunglom said:

there's stupid, stupider and racist. You choice

you are the one that replied to me..so you choose-after all its all in your head..-your opinion

(of course you refuse to answer my question and deflect....is behavior=racism???) being cheap means i hate a race, even when i admit myself to being frugal.....your move smart guy...

51 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

you are the one that replied to me..so you choose-after all its all in your head..-your opinion

(of course you refuse to answer my question and deflect....is behavior=racism???) being cheap means i hate a race, even when i admit myself to being frugal.....your move smart guy...

QED

They are here to stay, well entrenched and building  more of their own places around Beach Rd Soi 6, Soi 13/4 and other places. Many are middle class and educated. Many speak  better English than so called native English speakers on this forum. Contrary to popular  myth many have money and are spending it here in Pattaya. Most are polite, inquisitive and positive. They are a welcome addition  to Pattaya- not all, but most.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, bert bloggs said:

Was just in big c Pattaya,an Indian guy was complaining about something,anyway i was getying something after him ,the girl on the desk said to me bloomin Indians, we both laughed.

'Blooming' Was she a Cockley from 1950?

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Many are middle class and educated. Many speak  better English than so called native English speakers on this forum. 

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

'Blooming' Was she a Cockley from 1950?

:giggle:

I've been to a few Indian weddings.

Living in California you come  across many Indians of the diaspora, and they do have money and spend big on weddings

I've been to weddings in Monterey, San Diego, and most spectacularly a private event on Altcratrz.

I can't actually imagine of them turning those events into something Thailand

On 5/31/2022 at 2:50 AM, bert bloggs said:

Trouble is the better class decent Indians dont come here for their holidays, we tend to get the bottom of the barrel ones.

Thailand gets bottom of the barrels from every country. No decent people marry 20-years younger prostitutes from bars and we have plenty of example of that here in Thailand. 

Edited by Onerak

3 hours ago, Onerak said:

Thailand gets bottom of the barrels from every country. No decent people marry 20-years younger prostitutes from bars and we have plenty of example of that here in Thailand. 

We also have many examples of men who worked here and married ordinary girls who did not work as prostitutes.

By the way i do not denigrate those men who married a bar girl and lived happy lives.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Onerak said:

No decent people marry 20-years younger prostitutes from bars and we have plenty of example of that here in Thailand. 

Johnny Depp + Amber Heard

Paul McCartney + Heather Mills

Donald Trump + Melania Knauss

Kevin Costner + Chris Baumgartner

Warren Beatty + Annette Bening

And that's just five I can think of .........

On 5/31/2022 at 3:05 PM, jacko45k said:

Some of the lower castes seem very unlikely to be able to drum up the airfare,

Actually, wealth has nothing to do with Caste. There are many, many rich lower Caste Indians, whilst the top class; Brahmins are usually poor due to the restrictions that they have to follow.