How Does Your Unmarried Landlady Make you Feel? Like a Loverboy? Like a Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov?

42 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Yes, I am here my son.......????

OK... Sir 

What about Isaac? 

Must I kill him, Sir? 

Why? 

I would prefer not to reach out my hand and take out the knife to slay my son, Sir. 

My son is not a leg of lamb, Sir. 

Please reconsider. 

Thank you! 

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 hour ago, RocketDog said:

and you read it.

No I saw a wall of text and stopped at that line. He is very much looking for attention as he seems to have liked your comment. Keep feeding..

Maybe but a place to live.  Or marry a landlord.   But did being back memories of a married Tennant who I think admired my handiman skills.  I spent 2 days each year pruning the 5 grapes, and a larch apple and peach tree.  She said her husband, who weighed a good 80 pounds more than me,  couldn't change a lightbulb.  She asked me to change a bulb in the master suite and it seemed a bit odd at the time, us both being married and her a Mormon, how she managed to bend over showing more skin below the thong than above. Mormons normally wear garnets not thongs if you don't know.  She had a rather nice peach.  I would say I wouldn't ignore such a display today. Oh the mistakes we made. 

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

OK... Sir 

What about Isaac? 

Must I kill him, Sir? 

Why? 

I would prefer not to reach out my hand and take out the knife to slay my son, Sir. 

My son is not a leg of lamb, Sir. 

Please reconsider. 

Thank you! 

Remember my commandment 'Thou shalt not kill'

But, the leg of lamb of God is deceased. Reach out your hand with the knife and eat it. Don't forget the mint sauce.......????

36 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Maybe but a place to live.  Or marry a landlord.   But did being back memories of a married Tennant who I think admired my handiman skills.  I spent 2 days each year pruning the 5 grapes, and a larch apple and peach tree.  She said her husband, who weighed a good 80 pounds more than me,  couldn't change a lightbulb.  She asked me to change a bulb in the master suite and it seemed a bit odd at the time, us both being married and her a Mormon, how she managed to bend over showing more skin below the thong than above. Mormons normally wear garnets not thongs if you don't know.  She had a rather nice peach.  I would say I wouldn't ignore such a display today. Oh the mistakes we made. 

IMO it was not a mistake if her husband weighed 80 pounds more than you, unless it was all lard.

Mormons normally wear rhombic dodecahedrons?

20 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Here in Thailand

Does Your Unmarried Landlady Make you Feel?

Like a Loverboy?

I reckon we'll see lots of creating writing here on this topic.

Some comments should make for a good fiction novel.