Pfizer 3rd Shot (booster)

Tariya

I had mine at Jewelry Trade Center, and anyone with Social Security could get it there for free. Maybe SSO provides something similar in Pattaya?

Otherwise, I recall Phyathai hospital was having large posters offering Pfizer, and I constantly get bombarded with Moderna offers from THG, which I think has some hospitals in your area as well. But Phyathai and THG are chargeable, no idea how much it costs there.

A friend got a shot at Bang Sue station recently (last month) for free. That was registered through mobile operator. Maybe something similar exists there?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I started a thread about free  Pfizer  shots at the big temple on Sukhumvit. full details are there. 

I have not heard of any resumption there after they stopped for Songkran. Did hear some were being performed at The City Hospital, and The BHP advertised some on Facebook. It has gone quiet wrt booster shots. 

• Haha 1

The temple on the north end of Sukhumvit is still giving covid vaccine shots, I took my son there yesterday (June 1),  there were a few farangs getting vaxed.  If you've never been there it's towards the back right after entering.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9944896,100.9269713,3a,48.7y,289.6h,92.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spv9Bv9HaQfZvJfc4-AzSAg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I have not heard of any resumption there after they stopped for Songkran. Did hear some were being performed at The City Hospital, and The BHP advertised some on Facebook. It has gone quiet wrt booster shots. 

The temple on Sukhumvit took over from the local hospital in Naklua, Banglamung hospital, after a covid  outbreak. Yes, this was  before Songkran. I would check out Banglamung  hospital. AFAIK BPH hospital were offering shots a few  weeks ago.

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 9:35 AM, bbko said:

The temple on the north end of Sukhumvit is still giving covid vaccine shots, I took my son there yesterday (June 1),  there were a few farangs getting vaxed.  If you've never been there it's towards the back right after entering.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9944896,100.9269713,3a,48.7y,289.6h,92.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spv9Bv9HaQfZvJfc4-AzSAg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Also got my booster there, arrived 1.30 pm. 

Took 10 min, no waiting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2022 at 6:10 AM, jacko45k said:

Plenty of people below suggest there has been no change in the  supply  of vaccines since Songkran at the temple. People  received  shots a few days  ago. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Plenty of people below suggest there has been no change in the  supply  of vaccines since Songkran at the temple. People  received  shots a few days  ago. 

I actually live close by there and could take a look. I thought at some time the monks would want their college back and things could resume at Banglamung Hospital. My Mrs said that it was closing there at Songkran.... but she gets things wrong.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I actually live close by there and could take a look. I thought at some time the monks would want their college back and things could resume at Banglamung Hospital. My Mrs said that it was closing there at Songkran.... but she gets things wrong.  

Did you miss my post where I said my son got a Pfizer shot there June 1 and there were several farangs getting their shots??  Thanks for clouding the answer/question.

4 hours ago, bbko said:

Did you miss my post where I said my son got a Pfizer shot there June 1 and there were several farangs getting their shots??  Thanks for clouding the answer/question.

Yes, I guess I did..... or...

'North end of Sukhumvit' and calling it a temple perhaps threw me. I refer to it as The Monk's College. I always thought the time there was limited, as I saw it as a temporary move from Banglamung Hospital due to a Covid outbreak. 

No need to check it out then.

Edited by jacko45k

• 2 months later...

I was remiss in letting the deadline go by at Royal Garden. And I thought with the advent of the new B4 variant, they're for sure going to have a new vaccine this Fall. What I failed to realize (per the U.S. CDC) is that the boosters are actually necessary to maintain whatever immunity level one has from the original shots. And evidentally necessary to support any new boosters. So... does anyone know of any remaining places in Pattaya where one could get the latest boosters?

On 6/7/2022 at 1:59 AM, bbko said:

Things change fast.

Perhaps they aren't offering since your son got vaccinated almost 10 weeks ago.

I'm surprised there still offering Pfeizer since there supplies should be reaching there shelf life. 

They've already extended previously purchased Pfeizer by 3 months from the expiration date. 

"Expiry date of Sinovac, AstraZeneca, Pfizer vaccines to be extended"

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/national/40014402