Court to Cancel Most Cannabis-related Cases After New Law

webfact

41 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Pot (555) Kettle Black

It's you that is unclear on the details...  How many times do people need to see the word "extract" ( I think I saw somewhere the Thai word "san sakaat") before they grasp the meaning,,,

At this point in time, no derivatives.  Oil, wax, etc..

In no way does cutting down a plant, hanging it to dry, and cutting off the flowers result in an "extract"!

Did you even bother to read my post before going off on a tangent?

Where do I talk about he process for preparing cannabis, legal or otherwise?

Where did I talk about the different forms that cannabis comes in.

OK, just to explain my post for the hard of understanding:

My post points out the confusion that is being caused by telling people that anything with a THC potency of greater than 0.2% is ilegal, while at the same time releasing anyone who has outstanding cannabis-related offenses will have their cases dropped.

How does your post relate to my post IN ANY WAY?????????

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Oxford dictionary..

Extract

a preparation containing the active ingredient of a substance in concentrated form.

"vanilla extract"

Read it and weep...

Who are you talking to?

Why are you spouting off about extracts?

Have you started smoking already???

This is the new coffee machine in my condo. Is legal. You can drink as much you want. Besides a heart attack, one thing won't happen is, that you get high from it. THC content close to zero.  Conclusion: Thailands Cannabis legalization is limited by a specific THC level.

Screenshot_20220607-211854_Instagram.jpg

Edited by tomacht8
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Snip

OK, just to explain my post for the hard of understanding:

My post points out the confusion that is being caused by telling people that anything with a THC potency of greater than 0.2% is ilegal, while at the same time releasing anyone who has outstanding cannabis-related offenses will have their cases dropped.

The irrationality exists in many countries. For example also in Germany. Cannabis is one of the non-marketable substances in Germany. This means that almost every handling of it is forbidden: cultivation, possession, trade and acquisition are punished with a fine or imprisonment.

but

Mere consumption is not punishable as a self-injurious act, which is why court proceedings are often dropped when only small amounts are involved.

The public prosecutor's office can waive criminal prosecution or discontinue proceedings if there is no public interest in criminal prosecution, the perpetrator grows, manufactures or acquires the drugs solely for his own use and it is only a small amount.

The lower limit for a small amount is 6 grams in most states, regardless of THC content.

In practice, nothing happens to the small consumer under criminal law, but it can have consequences such as a driver's license being revoked or a house search.

The Thai prisons probably want to make room and will probably release all small consumers.

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bobbin said:

A vanilla bean is just a bean with several culinary uses..

Vanilla extract is..wait for it.. an extract.  i.e. a concentration of the vanilla bean.

Class dismissed.

Pot (555) Kettle Black

It's you that is unclear on the details...  How many times do people need to see the word "extract" ( I think I saw somewhere the Thai word "san sakaat") before they grasp the meaning,,,

I am still waiting for your apology.

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, spidermike007 said:

Does the mean the thousands upon thousands who are current serving prison terms on petty ganga charges will be released?

I have a friend who was busted for possession of a fairly significant amount of ganja on Samui many years ago. He was asked by the police at the time if he could come up with 1 million baht, and if so they would just let him go. And if not he would be charged. He was not able to come up with the money, he was charged, and he spent two years in the Samui prison. I visited him there several times. The conditions were absolutely atrocious, about 60 men in a large room with no air conditioning, sleeping on the floor, with not enough room to lay your arms by your side when you slept. 

yes champion, they have been released already !

• Like 2

On 6/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, spidermike007 said:

Does the mean the thousands upon thousands who are current serving prison terms on petty ganga charges will be released?

I have a friend who was busted for possession of a fairly significant amount of ganja on Samui many years ago. He was asked by the police at the time if he could come up with 1 million baht, and if so they would just let him go. And if not he would be charged. He was not able to come up with the money, he was charged, and he spent two years in the Samui prison. I visited him there several times. The conditions were absolutely atrocious, about 60 men in a large room with no air conditioning, sleeping on the floor, with not enough room to lay your arms by your side when you slept. 

yes, they have been released, still don't know ?

your friend can now enjoy his weed !