Why No Mans Forum?

Minburi

There is a Forum for about everything here. Gay, Ladies the new airport, pets, food, and drinking and smoking.

Why is there not a forum for men in this P.C world we are in?

The whole forum is basically a boys club.

Stop being such a girl about it. :o

There is a Forum for about everything here. Gay, Ladies the new airport, pets, food, and drinking and smoking.

If its the Bra I am wearing that makes you call me a girl I can take it off :D

If its the Bra I am wearing that makes you call me a girl I can take it off :D

Wow, you really are from Vancouver alright.....

Stop being such a girl about it. :D

Thanks, cdnvic - you saved me having to say exactly that (only mine would have been a tad less polite! :o )

Stop being such a girl about it. :D

Thanks, cdnvic - you saved me having to say exactly that (only mine would have been a tad less polite! :D )

Since this is a mans topic I would expect only men to reply :D (Which I now can do as I have removed my bra for CDNVIC.. :o

Edited by Minburi

You can’t have a men’s forum sir. It is strictly against the code; unless of course you are gay or have some other association that would enable you to segregate yourself. If we allowed things like that soon there would be all sorts of nonsense like. Men’s achievement awards for science, sport, philosophy, arts, or politics. It is simply not the done thing. Only the other groups are allowed to self distinguish. You see the playing field is so enormously unbalanced that we must never allow ourselves to imagine a boy’s club scenario. It is a disgusting primal desire that we must strive to bury deep inside our primitive consciousness. One day we will evolve past our shameful maleness. Maybe you should join a ceramics class.

Men Only forum? Get's my vote.

I'd also like to see a 'male only' sub forum for personal problems of a sexual nature where I can discuss incredibly personal issues with other, caring, sharing guys and get some good advice if required.

Cheers

Ack..Maybe a mens Forum is not such a good idea :o

Men Only forum? Get's my vote.

I'd also like to see a 'male only' sub forum for personal problems of a sexual nature where I can discuss incredibly personal issues with other, caring, sharing guys and get some good advice if required.

Cheers

Ack..Maybe a mens Forum is not such a good idea :o

:D Classic

Nice post Mid. A long time ago when I was nursing I worked with a fabulous male gynaecologist. He had a phenomenal sense of humour and his stock thing to tell women who were just about to have surgery was 'don't worry Mrs X, you'll soon be doing the washing up/cooking/ironing/shopping again if that's what's bothering you'. :o

Why do we need a men's forum? That would mean we want to feel special as nobody seems to noticue us. It would mean we have inferiority complexes.

Farang pub is basically a men's forum anyway.

So what you are saying is that everyone here who has a special forum has some sort of inferiority complexes? :o

So what you are saying is that everyone here who has a special forum has some sort of inferiority complexes? :o

Most of the minority fora are just that, for minorities. Since the vast majority of TV members are British (Oz?) males then we cannot be a minority so we can't have a minority forum.

Besides, can you imagine the headaches the mods. would get attempting to control the uncontrollable, there would only be three threads anyway:-

• Women
  • Beer
  • Cars

Possibly with an STD sub-forum - "My willy's gone orange, is it something I should worry about or should I stop eating Wotsits whilst watching pron DVDs?"

Anything else would be ruled as non-relevant to men and closed forthwith :D

Edited by Crossy

So what you are saying is that everyone here who has a special forum has some sort of inferiority complexes? :D

Most of the minority fora are just that, for minorities. Since the vast majority of TV members are British (Oz?) males then we cannot be a minority so we can't have a minority forum.

Besides, can you imagine the headaches the mods. would get attempting to control the uncontrollable, there would only be three threads anyway:-

• Women
  • Beer
  • Cars
  • Sex( you forgot sex) :o

Possibly with an STD sub-forum - "My willy's gone orange, is it something I should worry about or should I stop eating Wotsits whilst watching pron DVDs?"

Anything else would be ruled as non-relevant to men and closed forthwith :D

As an American male, I think we need a simultaneous translation forum. I don't understand what it means when people call me a whinger, prat or plonker.

yeh, give the dudes a mans forum..then we woman can hijack threads and tease them relentlessly and get warnings and offer joke advice and sarcasm and make fun of the OP and get more warnings and behave childishly to serious questions and um..get warned..and..

On second thoughts, i dont think we women could be bothered to be so childish, and there is enough male posters who would happy oblige to all of the above seeing as some of them do it at every opportunity anyway. :D

*waits to get flamed! :D *

(in the interest of deflecting some annoyance and preserving my ass this applies only to the men who do this on a regular basis. You KnoW whO yOu aRe! :o )

As an American male, I think we need a simultaneous translation forum. I don't understand what it means when people call me a whinger, prat or plonker.

Do you get called these often?

So what you are saying is that everyone here who has a special forum has some sort of inferiority complexes? :D

Whinger..Hes the guy who follows the lead pilot everywhere..

Prat.. That is what you call a rat when you have a lisp

Plonker.... Golfer who is not very good?

By all means please correct me :o

I'm probably the last person who would be called a whinger or plonker. Have occasssionally deserved been called a prat.